ABSUЯD Single released at midnight

4 minutes ago, GNRfanMILO said:

It's there in the 2006 version as well :(

I just listened to it. It's the exact same vocal edit that's on the new version. I must have picked up on it when it leaked, I would have probably just assumed Ron had it as a guide vocal or something, but naa, they've proven me wrong!

1 minute ago, Jw224 said:

I think it was intentional honestly. Either that or it's a really fucking stupid mistake lol. 

I'd like to think it's intentional, but it makes no sense to me for them cut off the end of a word. Like, the lines don't overlap like they do on something like TWAT, it actually cuts the end of the word and the next line comes in. 

5 minutes ago, Top-Hatted One said:

I like it. Might’ve been intentional. Like a sudden sped up time signature change ala Soundgarden

I do too (prefer 2001 live versions though), Soundgarden would have recorded those to accommodate the speed changes, where as Guns have used vocals that were recorded for a version entirely different to what they've just released, so I suppose issues like this can happen if it is indeed an error.

Edited by Dean

52 minutes ago, 2020_Intensions said:

I'm not denying that they are (or could be seen) as offensive to women, I just personally don't cars 😅

why would a song that maybe is about ONE woman be offensive to all women ??

misogyny is hate towards women in general. Not if you hate some crazy psycho bitch. 

Edited by Freightrain

12 minutes ago, Freightrain said:

why would a song that maybe is about ONE woman be offensive to all women ??

misogyny is hate towards women in general. Not if you hate some crazy pshyco bitch. 

I’m not entirely sure it’s even about that. It could be about the music business. It could be a bit about himself as well 

3 minutes ago, Joraz said:

I love this version tbh had it on replay since release but why is there buzz and people thinking a new album will come in November? Not saying it wont i just wanna know the reason multiple people are saying November specifically?

GNR Lies, TSI and CD were all released in November.  TSI and CD were both release on November 23rd. One theory is due to previous release dates. Another is that they are supposed to  start touring in Australia in November. 

Just now, Draguns said:

GNR Lies, TSI and CD were all released in November.  TSI and CD were both release on November 23rd. One theory is due to previous release dates. Another is that they are supposed to  start touring in Australia in November. 

I’d say the chances of australia are at about 0%. Were being fucked by covid right now, but a new release would be awesome and lift the mood

• Like 1
  • Sad 1

4 minutes ago, Joraz said:

I love this version tbh had it on replay since release but why is there buzz and people thinking a new album will come in November? Not saying it wont i just wanna know the reason multiple people are saying November specifically?

This november release is nothing more than guessing as always when this band throws a bone.

• Like 1

25 minutes ago, megaguns1982 said:

I’d say the chances of australia are at about 0%. Were being fucked by covid right now, but a new release would be awesome and lift the mood

Agreed.. was meant to be my first time seeing the band and im gonna miss it im actually livid

2 hours ago, Dean said:

I had Absurd blasting in the car earlier. I'm still unbelievably buzzing that they released something, but the overlapping/chopping before the first 'Screaming fucking banshee' really is disgraceful, how can that slip through and not get sorted?

That was done on purpose..it adds to the aggressiveness  ..you really think Axl hasn’t listened to this hundreds of times before release..cop on

• Like 1

9 minutes ago, Norespect1982 said:

That was done on purpose..it adds to the aggressiveness  ..you really think Axl hasn’t listened to this hundreds of times before release..cop on

I don’t get why purposely cutting off the end of a word would add to the “aggressiveness”, especially when he sings it live exactly how it is for the last verse, but if that’s good enough for you then that’s great. 

• Like 1

4 minutes ago, Norespect1982 said:

You “don’t get”. You are not an artist, presumably not a musician, have no musical talent, not really in a position to judge the artistic choices of a band that has sold millions of albums and say that they have let a mistake slip through. If you don’t get it than thats your problem. Personally that off beat timing of “screaming fucking banshee” is one of the best things about the song. It’s chaotic, frantic and aggressive. I love it.

I am a "musician" and I definitely think its just lazy editing, its the same fucking vocal track from 1999. Its a mess

4 minutes ago, Norespect1982 said:

You “don’t get”. You are not an artist, presumably not a musician, have no musical talent, not really in a position to judge the artistic choices of a band that has sold millions of albums and say that they have let a mistake slip through.

:rofl-lol:

• Like 2
  • GNFNR 1
  • Haha 1

8 minutes ago, Norespect1982 said:

You “don’t get”. You are not an artist, presumably not a musician, have no musical talent, not really in a position to judge the artistic choices of a band that has sold millions of albums and say that they have let a mistake slip through. If you don’t get it than thats your problem. Personally that off beat timing of “screaming fucking banshee” is one of the best things about the song. It’s chaotic, frantic and aggressive. I love it.

To be fair they let the editing mishap in the vocals to Scraped through, why not another one? Lol

• Like 1

47 minutes ago, Norespect1982 said:

No. You don't get it kiddo, it's cut and pasted out of time. It sounds shit and detracts from the pulse of the music. 

Your comments are ridiculously dumb. 

Judging by your comments you're probably a substandard musician too, like 'that guy' in many fledgling bands that just can't 'get it' with a difficult rythmn... and then gets angry and storms out. I bet that's you. 

Ouch.

• Like 3
  • Haha 1

3 hours ago, JAxlMorrison said:

What was wrong with scraped?

There is a copy and paste glitch in the vocals. Second verse from memory. I wouldn't try and find it to be honest as once you've heard it once you'll never unhear it. If you've not spotted it yet you're in luck.

3 hours ago, Shaolin Punk said:

No. You don't get it kiddo, it's cut and pasted out of time. It sounds shit and detracts from the pulse of the music. 

Your comments are ridiculously dumb. 

Judging by your comments you're probably a substandard musician too, like 'that guy' in many fledgling bands that just can't 'get it' with a difficult rythmn... and then gets angry and storms out. I bet that's you. 

Ouch.

It made me confused the first times I listened to it too. But I think Axl is Into those kind of things in music, small things that sounds "off". The industrial scene that he obviously is a fan of is full of them. Slagging each other off because you differ in your subjective taste in music seems pretty unnecessary, no?

• Like 2
  • GNFNR 1