ABSUЯD Single released at midnight

It’s an evolution of the Guns sound. It’s no longer electronica and it’s more metal. People hated some of the illusion tracks as well. It’s nothing new that it would have a group of people who dislike it, which makes this release very Guns to me

• Like 2

It is a vast vast vast improvement over what it was. It becoming more guitar-driven salvaged what was truly a... Not great song. But this is a super God damn weird choice for a “comeback” single. Axl isn't even technically singing at any point other than the bridge, where his voice is so modulated it hardly registers in the sea of synths. Slash is great on it, though.

4 minutes ago, James Bond said:

Honestly though, the main riff isn't terrible and Slash's solos are great. But seriously band. What in the actual fuck.

Axl's solution to the problem: how do i get people to stop asking me for new music?

• Like 1
  • Haha 1
  • ABSUЯD 1

2 minutes ago, cqleonardo said:

Producer: Caram Costanzo, W. Axl Rose

Composer and lyricist: Guns N' Roses

Associated performer and drums: Brain

Mixer and studio personnal: Caram Costanzo 

so is basically the Bumblefoot version with Slash and Duff plus the word absurd in the chorus

Just now, cqleonardo said:

so is basically the Bumblefoot version with Slash and Duff plus the word absurd in the chorus

But the Slash and Duff of it all makes a significant difference, plus it being a full on mixed and mastered track. It is far more guitar-driven, Slash sounds great on it.

• Like 1