Vaccination proof?

5 minutes ago, GnR Chris said:

Duh, I see that now. You listed partial and full vaccinations together in your percentage. Missed that. 

And its an extremely small sample size. Would have been more useful had they had a section on the pie an "undetermined" or something imo

21 hours ago, Sisyphus said:

And just becuase I can't provide evidence from a health care authority (which is impossible by the way due to reasons already explained) it doesn't make my opinion less valid than yours because you're just going by what the establishment is telling you. 

I read that before... about 9/11, about aliens, abou McCartney being dead since the 60s.... 

• Like 1

Dead and Company just announced you will have to prove vaccination status or a negative covid test taken 48 hours prior to any show your attending on their tour.Also pit ga is open only to those who are vaccinated 

1 hour ago, gt72 said:

Dead and Company just announced you will have to prove vaccination status or a negative covid test taken 48 hours prior to any show your attending on their tour.Also pit ga is open only to those who are vaccinated 

Question...and I'm not trolling.  Are they giving a refund if you purchased your ticket prior to this announcement b/c they have changed the terms of the agreement after the fact.  So, they have to give a refund I believe if someone requests OR if someone isn't vaccinated and tests positive at time of entry as the ticket was not sold on that condition. 

• Like 2

15 minutes ago, tsinindy said:

Question...and I'm not trolling.  Are they giving a refund if you purchased your ticket prior to this announcement b/c they have changed the terms of the agreement after the fact.  So, they have to give a refund I believe if someone requests OR if someone isn't vaccinated and tests positive at time of entry as the ticket was not sold on that condition. 

I think that’s a great question I don’t know the answer to that.I seen an article on it this morning and in it their was no mention of refunds 

• Like 1

16 minutes ago, tsinindy said:

One of my friends follows them on social media so their post about this popped up on my feed last night. 

I took a look at the comments and a few people asked the same question. They got ANNIHILATED of course for daring to ask such a question. 

Personally, I think it's a very valid question regardless of your stance on anything to do with vaccination. Like you said, they should at least offer refunds due to the fact that this was not a condition agreed to when the tickets were purchased. 

• Like 2

22 hours ago, Sisyphus said:

Science driven. Hah. Cool. Keep on preaching.

22 hours ago, SoulMonster said:

My opinion regarding Covid-19 is science-driven. I actually read quite a bit of the research papers on Covid-19. I have never seen any official data that are obviously manipulated. 

You claim they are, yet cannot give any evidence and resorts to vague sentences like "too much stuff sticking out". What exactly have you "observed"? I expect nothing. 

Based on this I don't know if your position really is valid. As I suggested before, you seem to have started this with the conclusion that things are fishy and stick with that conclusion despite not being able to show any actual evidence. 

Remind us what your line of work is again @SoulMonster  😂

22 minutes ago, Dazey said:

Remind us what your line of work is again @SoulMonster  😂

I have found that if I do, I become "the enemy". 

Btw, I have come to think that most anti-vaxxers doesn't really believe the stuff they say about the vaccines not being safe despite all our data, or that they contain chips, or that they make you infertile, or that they haven't been thoroughly tested, or that Bill Gates is behind it, or that the vaccines are more dangerous than the disease. Some are probably impaired enough but most of them just claim all this stuff because they are afraid of needles and don't want to admit it. 

• Haha 1
  • Confused 1

For the record, I have no problem admitting I have a fear of needles :lol:

I've had my other vaccinations throughout my life though. But like I've said before, there are very reasonable concerns over the covid vaccines. :shrugs: (Why was oldest goat's covid poll locked/deleted a while ago, btw?)

• Like 2
  • Haha 1

26 minutes ago, Flayer said:

But, herd immunity was possible before the variant existed and could be achieved again with a booster that was highly successful at preventing infection of the delta variant.   This was literally stated back when the push for vaccination began, the longer we went with less people getting vaccinated, the more likely a variant would arise that would prevent herd immunity. 

Why is Australia only at like 15% fully vaccinated? Did their government fumble the ball in being able to secure doses or is the country full of uneducated covidiot antivaxxers? I thought they were doing one of the best, pre-vaccine, compared to other counties.

Edited by Coma16

3 hours ago, Flayer said:

Exactly why months ago when I was on the fence and they started talking about a 3rd vax and yearly boosters like the flu shot I blew it off completely. The COVID outcome is Just not worth the risk of injecting something not yet approved by the FDA

1 hour ago, Coma16 said:

Why is Australia only at like 15% fully vaccinated? Did their government fumble the ball in being able to secure doses or is the country full of uneducated covidiot antivaxxers? I thought they were doing one of the best, pre-vaccine, compared to other counties.

I’m not sure, but I do know they have sent out their military to enforce lockdowns. I used to have a fairly high opinion of the place in general…

On 8/11/2021 at 2:15 AM, Oldest Goat said:

Some causes for my paranoia:

- For very good reason I have distrust for Big Pharma and with these vaccines they have been granted even more legal protection than usual, which I disapprove of and find highly suspicious. They should put their money where their mouth is and be stripped of this extraordinary protection, if these vaccines really are so wonderful, at least when they're approved by the FDA.

- The vaccines aren't approved by the FDA they were pushed through as an emergency measure. They were rushed albeit with much more focus/resources than usual.

- J&J are allowed to continue and thrive free from criticism after what they did to America regarding the opioid crisis. 

- Human history. Human nature.

- The situation has a shroud of hubris, arrogance, ignorance, coercion, animosity, divisiveness and tribalism actively striving to prevent discussion and questioning. That doesn't bode well.

However, after much deliberation I recently decided I'll be getting the vaccine. Mainly because I spoke to my great doctor about all this. I trust her professional opinion which is that the vaccine(it's Pfizer here) is safe and that I should get it as I have asthma. She isn't the type to mindlessly push medications, good bedside manner. The ideal doctor really. Also, being coerced by the inevitable restrictions in daily life if I don't get it.

Good post. I have asthma too albeit mild. Just trying to ride this out. Even if it’s gonna be a while longer. 2022, 2023 whatever 

• Thanks 1

On 8/11/2021 at 2:26 AM, G O A T said:

Nice to see an artist doing the right thing. As he says we're all in this together and there's crew members who need to support their families etc. but if there's one thing we've learned, it's that nothing is more important than health. There's still so much we don't know about the virus and it's long term side effects on the heart, lungs and the brain.

Fred Durst: Even if the performers, crews, staff, and promoters do their best to ensure safety on and behind the stage, that doesn't ensure the safety of the audience as a whole. We are all in this together, and we all — individually and as a whole — have to make our best efforts to be as responsible and proactive as possible moving forward to combat and stop spreading COVID."

How’s your attendance and mercy sales these days for Likp Bizkit?

Edited by Top-Hatted One

Not talking about everyone but I think there’s a significant amount of infringing  on the rights of the unvaccinated are doing it because they are insecure and looking for validation for their decision to jump right in as directed in getting the vaccine. They don’t care that some people are holding off for a multitude of PERSONAL reasons.

I’m seeing a lot of buyers remorse & regret over something that is far from a guarantee 

4 minutes ago, Top-Hatted One said:

Not talking about everyone but I think there’s a significant amount of infringing  on the rights of the unvaccinated are doing it because they are insecure and looking for validation for their decision to jump right in as directed in getting the vaccine. They don’t care that some people are holding off for a multitude of PERSONAL reasons.

I’m seeing a lot of buyers remorse & regret over something that is far from a guarantee 

LOL, you are projecting clearly.  I do not know anyone who has gotten vaccinated who has any regrets about it.  Other than one person I know who did Johnson and Johnson now wishes they had done Pfizer or Moderna.  In a discussion like this it is always good to generalize and act like you know what people are thinking to support your viewpoiont.  And, while I am saying this, it is my firm belief that people should have a right to choose to get vaccinated or not.  This is a personal decision and I respect that.  But, you should also respect that I may not think that is the best decision.  I've had great dicsussions with people who are vaccinated and probably will not get vaccinated, and I respect what they are thinking, though I still think that isn't the best decision for MOST of them. 

5 hours ago, Gordon Comstock said:

For the record, I have no problem admitting I have a fear of needles :lol:

I've had my other vaccinations throughout my life though. But like I've said before, there are very reasonable concerns over the covid vaccines. :shrugs: (Why was oldest goat's covid poll locked/deleted a while ago, btw?)

In hindsight probably an overreaction but I decided I may as well delete that thread as well as the thread about the Pentagon's officially announced microchip project. Because I felt/feel, for some people at least, it isn't genuine consideration and discussion of these important topics it's more about seal-clapping and masturbating to the idea that myself or others are crazy. 

I shouldn't be so sensitive but sadly it's in my nature to have a naive foolish tendency to assume pretty much everyone's on-the-level. That because I'm sincere and don't lie others will naturally reciprocate and most people do to be fair I get along with a lot of people on here and in real life so yeah it was an overreaction.

• Like 1

• downzy locked this topic