Vaccination proof?

2 minutes ago, invisible_rose said:

To be fair, they do, just not in anything like the quantities anti-vaxxers would like people to believe. There are millions with adverse effects, but this can range from fatigue for a couple of hours to, and in tiny, tiny numbers, death. 

That;'s what I meant really,

• Like 1

6 hours ago, WhazUp said:

I just find it ironic that people are refusing the vaccines because "we don't know the long term effects of it yet" yet are so willing to get infected by a virus that already has exponentially proven to have way more long term effects AND deaths

I think this sums up the situation very succinctly. Gotta love that logic. 

On 8/9/2021 at 8:01 PM, Coma16 said:

I heard that Delta is hitting vaccinated people harder in the UK compared to unvaxxed. CDC also confirmed that vaxxed people can carry and spread covid (Delta) just a likely as unvaxxed. But let's carry on and not question the "science" these decisions are based off of...

1 hour ago, Coma16 said:

Someone else said that 99% of hospitalization are unvaxxed, which I countered. Also, I didn't realize UK was nearly fully double vaxxed. But keep at the personal attacks 👍

Not sure that's the point you made in the post quoted above. Either way, I hope conversation here, based on facts/stats, has given you some perspective on what's really going on. Not directly aimed at you, but I do wish people would take 5 mins to research their claims before plastering shit all over the internet. The vaccines have their issues for sure, but the genuine issues (such as period irregularity) are getting buried by the utter garbage being posted all over social media. 

1 hour ago, SoulMonster said:

That is actually gloriously ironic considering that Dazey wrote about non-fatal adverse effects in his reply to you but apparently you didn't get it. Did you not "bother to read" what he wrote? :lol:

Not ironic at all. I was referring to vaccine effects, as well he knew, and he referred to Covid effects.  

This thread is a fine reminder of how much trouble we’re in as a species.

Here we have a solution to a problem that presents itself every day. There are countries and American states that are experiencing healthcare system collapse and failure due to the devastation from the virus.

Medical science has provided a way out to this very problem.

But still there are those who choose to ignore reality and blindly argue something out of sheer ego and ignorance. Their need to feel special and superior supersedes what the facts on the ground reveals to anyone who chooses to look and accept reality.

This does not bode well for the current and worsening environmental calamity that is coming our way.

Also kind of nuts Guns is touring at this moment. Guess the health and safety of fans comes secondary to padding their already bloated bank accounts.  If only there was a new song that perfectly encapsulates this very moment! 

• Like 3
  • GNFNR 1
  • Confused 1

1 hour ago, SilverMachine said:

I know seven people who all have long covid - all under the age of 35, all but one were in prime health. One of them is six years old.

If you're inferring that long covid doesn't exist, I can assure you it absolutely does and its fucking grim.

Don’t know anyone who has had Covid. Know people who had post viral fatigue from flu etc in past years. 

5 minutes ago, cyllan said:

Don’t know anyone who has had Covid. Know people who had post viral fatigue from flu etc in past years. 

Its sad that people mock the flu, iTsjUsTrHeflU!, like the flu isn't deadly or has long term issues.

• Haha 1

4 minutes ago, Coma16 said:

Its sad that people mock the flu, iTsjUsTrHeflU!, like the flu isn't deadly or has long term issues.

Nobody is mocking the flu. People are mocking the ones who actually compare covid to the flu, trying to downgrade how dangerous it is. And those people deserve to be mocked day in and day out.

Edited by Stay.Of.Execution
  • Haha 1

4 minutes ago, Coma16 said:

100% agreed. Influenza stats provide perspective on the severity of Covid when you consider Covid has approximately a 10x higher mortality rate of an average influenza season. It's likely that post infection issues are more common also.

9 minutes ago, Stay.Of.Execution said:

Nobody is mocking the flu. People are mocking the ones who actually compare covid to the flu, trying to downgrade how dangerous it is. And those people deserve to be mocked day in and day out.

FYI, UK gov downgraded Covid from high consequence infectious disease on 19 March 2020. 
https://www.gov.uk/guidance/high-consequence-infectious-diseases-hcid

• ABSUЯD 1

3 minutes ago, Coma16 said:

Do covid case counts still include influenza cases, or did they get that sorted out?

Didn’t you know that washing your hands and wearing a face nappy eradicated flu last year. All these years and if only we’d known... 🤣

• Like 1

43 minutes ago, Ratam said:

Bruce Dickinson test positive for Covid,despite being full vaccinated. Accord he symtomps have been mild thanks he was inoculated.

My entire New York Yankees team has tested positive for COVID despite being the most vaxxed team in baseball. 85% of their players were vaxxed before the season began

• Haha 1

4 hours ago, cyllan said:

Tell that to the families of the tens of thousands of people who’ve died after taking it. And the millions who’ve had serious adverse reactions including those left with life changing dIsabilities. 

grow up!!!! please!!!!!!!

• Haha 1

my best friend lost his dad from covid on the day of his fucking birthday, it was one of the worst things I had to see in my life, it's been months but the dude still feels like it was yesterday and now every year in a date that should be a happy date, wont be anymore... his dad wasnt vaccinated yet.

• Sad 5

On 8/9/2021 at 9:08 PM, dontdamnmeuyi2015 said:

I got an email from ticketmaster/live nation and it said I have to have proof of being vaccinated or a negative covid test. Whether the venue will check, I have no idea. GNR will be the first concert I've been too since covid.

My concert is September 1. I can let you guys know if I was checked.

Well I hope they will check if people are tested or vaccinated. If not that would be irresponsible!! Live shows cant come back if people can catch covid at gigs…

Why don t people get that?? Not referring to your post , but in general it seems that in Usa still a lot of people don’t understand the situation and the importance of getting vaccinated and tested… In europe it would not be possible to attend a gig without proof of vax or test. 

do you think artists will continue to tour if they catch covid touring cause staff/crew and so on isn t tested or vaccinated? Nope 

6 hours ago, Top-Hatted One said:

I know a lot of people of all ages who had COVID. None them have long term effects 

That is why we go by statistics and not personal anecdotal evidence when it comes to these things though, no?

• Like 2
  • Thanks 1

4 hours ago, cyllan said:

Didn’t you know that washing your hands and wearing a face nappy eradicated flu last year. All these years and if only we’d known... 🤣

Washing your hands, social distancing and face masks are exactly those things that would stifle the spread of the influenza virus. The flu virus has basically been out competed by the corona virus since the latter emerged, those that would have died from the flu has now died from corona...and then some. 

• Like 2
  • Haha 2