Vaccination proof?

16 minutes ago, SoulMonster said:

Washing your hands, social distancing and face masks are exactly those things that would stifle the spread of the influenza virus. The flu virus has basically been out competed by the corona virus since the latter emerged, those that would have died from the flu has now died from corona...and then some. 

Exactly, and honestly I find it alarming that those in this thread who are so against vaccines do not grasp that simple fact lol.  It doesn't bode well for their credibility when they can't see what occured with flu rates and COVID mititation methods but then try and tell us to believe them when they call vaccines "poisonous"

• Like 1

5 hours ago, Top-Hatted One said:

My entire New York Yankees team has tested positive for COVID despite being the most vaxxed team in baseball. 85% of their players were vaxxed before the season began

But be vaxxed help to they isn't has been serious consequences. Imagine Bruce Dickinson he had cancer, if he isn't full vaccinated, maybe he now would be dead or with serious consequences.

• Like 4

50 minutes ago, mikeman5150 said:

I just learned that one of my friends I played baseball with passed away from covid. He was only 38 and in good health. Leaves behind a wife and 2 kids. Wasn't vaccinated. 

Damn. Very sorry to hear that. 

7 hours ago, Ratam said:

But be vaxxed help to they isn't has been serious consequences. Imagine Bruce Dickinson he had cancer, if he isn't full vaccinated, maybe he now would be dead or with serious consequences.

Exactly! And that is what people tend to forget. The vaccines are meant to prevent death and serious complications. Our hospitals in Anchorage, the biggest city in AK are mainly filled with unvaxxed people. And today for instance, we have NO ICU beds available. And Seattle is like a 3 1/2 hour plane ride away. Not fun to do when you need a ventilator!

Edited by marlingrl03
  • Like 1

4 hours ago, RussTCB said:

Damn. Very sorry to hear that. 

Thank you. Yeah it sucks. He was a dirt track race car driver and another guy on his crew also passed, he was in his early 50’s. I’m in a rural area and it has started creeping up again the last few weeks, it was 0-3 cases a day for most of the summer. 2 weeks ago we had the county fair (again I’m in a very rural area) that was heavily attended. I think that was a super spreader event. For the last 2 weeks we have been averaging 25 new cases a day. Our county has a population of roughly 50,000

• Like 1

You don't want the vaccine, you don't trust it, fine, but if you catch it you should treat it alone, at home, not going to the hospital, blocking bed for your stupid a**, since you don't trust "medecine"

Edited by Fanboy

I hope my indoor show is rescheduled. I want to take my kids to their first show but my youngest is too young for vaccine. 

Oh and people not getting the vaccine are cunts and ruining everything for other people that have the balls to fight this virus. Get your fucking selves vaxed and shut up. Karma is gonna get you if you do not and i'm pretty much ok with that you fucking apes.

Since this thread devolved into a debate about the pandemic in general, we’re going to lock this thread and direct people to the COVID-19 thread:

Please don’t ask why there’s a gif of Michael Jackson eating popcorn. I have no idea. 

• Like 1
  • Haha 2

• downzy locked this topic