Vaccination proof?

19 hours ago, quikspade said:

The science doesn’t explain why no spike in Chicago after Lollapalooza. Granted there are other factors such as many  may be from other parts of the country, but still they are not seeing an unexpected spike.  
As a person who is vaxed, with his wife and son, and a daughter with previous lung issues that is not vaxed, the reward is not worth it on any level for me.

None the less, I’m watching Chicago and Sturgis out of pure curiosity.

I don't know about Sturgis, but Lollapalooza required either proof of vaccination or a negative covid test in order to attend. Unvaccinated were also required to wear a mask. 

Lollapalooza Back in Chicago, But COVID Vaccine Proof or Negative Test Required to Attend (newsweek.com)

18 minutes ago, cqleonardo said:

people saying they are gonna fake vaccination proof just serves to prove that the human being cares about only himself, not others. fuck the others, right?

My buddy's daughter went to Lollapalooza and she said there were more fake vaccination cards on the ground than any other kind of garbage that weekend.

1 hour ago, Stay.Of.Execution said:

In Germany you can't attend an event without either being vaccinated, tested or if you recovered from a corona infection. Don't get why the US let's everybody in.

I'm very surprised too that there's nothing. I'm fully vaccinated and it was going to be my first concert since the pandemic began and I've never visited Atlantic City before, but things changed drastically and quickly for the worse. 

6 minutes ago, tat2d1 said:

I don't know about Sturgis, but Lollapalooza required either proof of vaccination or a negative covid test in order to attend. Unvaccinated were also required to wear a mask. 

Lollapalooza Back in Chicago, But COVID Vaccine Proof or Negative Test Required to Attend (newsweek.com)

Right. The unvaccinated, who are tested, have to wear a damn mask, but vaccinated, who can still spread it, are free to do whatever. Yeah. That makes sense.

• Like 3

5 minutes ago, PatrickS77 said:

Right. The unvaccinated, who are tested, have to wear a damn mask, but vaccinated, who can still spread it, are free to do whatever. Yeah. That makes sense.

These are the people, these government officials, responsible for spreading false, misleading information to the general public. The herd of sheep and cattle that eat it all up

• Like 1

Axl said during the first show in Hershey 31st of July before Rumble intro to WTTJ "Hey, how are you guys doing? My fellow political pandemic prisoners".

I take that as a big NO to vaccine passports and Im glad about that.

The thing is people need to take their health to their own hands. Eat healthy, excersise frequently etc. Build your own immune system. Peace.

• Like 2

21 minutes ago, PatrickS77 said:

Karen and Darren think they're invincible because they are vaccinated. Yet they're galavanting around like things are normal is why there are new outbreaks.

1 hour ago, PatrickS77 said:

Uh, I'm sure I do. Once again, for the people in the back:

The virus can be deadly. But "often" (the majority of cases?) it is not deadly. That's the point.

And to make the point clearer, as for you to not chime in again, saying there is no point: If the virus would be really deadly, then everyone would die. But some don't even notice they have it, so, it is not deadly. It's only sometimes, for some people deadly. Getting it is not a death sentence.

Yah, again you have no point.   Getting a lot of things isn't a death sentence, but can be.  You're just clueless dude, it's all good though, live your life the way you want. 

1 hour ago, PatrickS77 said:

Uh, I'm sure I do. Once again, for the people in the back:

The virus can be deadly. But "often" (the majority of cases?) it is not deadly. That's the point.

And to make the point clearer, as for you to not chime in again, saying there is no point: If the virus would be really deadly, then everyone would die. But some don't even notice they have it, so, it is not deadly. It's only sometimes, for some people deadly. Getting it is not a death sentence.

Thinking more about this....so I dont' know if you have kids, but you're take on this situation is akin to telling a kid to just cross the fucking street, don't look, no worries.  Most times (damn near every time), you won't die....but you could, but I'm just going to tell you to cross the street without looking because that'll be OK (most of the time).  SMH

Edited by tsinindy

2 minutes ago, Coma16 said:

Silly analogy, if people crossed the street without looking there would be a much lower survival rate than 99.97 (or whatever it is).

LOL, yah right...I live on a dead end street, it would actually be higher.  Nice try though. 

• Haha 1

Just now, Flayer said:

Reported infections just as high as last year’s despite 70% of the population being vaccinated, yeah these shots clearly work.

Not the purpose of the vaccine, try educating yourself.....the purpose of the vaccine from the beginning was to prevent severe illness, hospitalization, and death.

2 minutes ago, tsinindy said:

Not the purpose of the vaccine, try educating yourself.....the purpose of the vaccine from the beginning was to prevent severe illness, hospitalization, and death.

Exactly! This is one thing I just don’t get too. From the very start the scientists have made this clear yet the anti vaxxers seem to think it’s some kind of massive gotcha. 😩

• Like 2

Just now, tsinindy said:

Reported deaths per day at the moment are not far off from last November’s, when the infection rate was on par with the current one. It’s doing far less than advertised. 

Just now, Flayer said:

Reported deaths per day at the moment are not far off from last November’s, when the infection rate was on par with the current one. It’s doing far less than advertised. 

If you are going to quote facts, cite them....links to your source of information etc.   Otherwise, you are just saying something on the internet which is easy to do. 

8 minutes ago, Flayer said:

Actually you had me intrigued and I can prove  you are wrong......I see you are in the US.  On Nov 1, 2020 the rolling deaths per day due to COVID average was 915, on Nov 30, 2020 it was 1784.  On August 1st, 2021 it was 321.  This is per the CDC website, you know how to find that right? 

Edited by tsinindy
  • Like 1

Figures obtained from notorious Russo-Chinese-Nazi disinformation conspiracy website the New York Times. It’s not August 1st anymore. Deaths are twice as high as that in the last two days.

Edited by Flayer

23 hours ago, mikeman5150 said:

Does anyone think GNR will require proof of vaccination for any of the indoor shows? I just read where livenation was leaving it up to the artists. I’m going to the Atlantic City show for my bachelor party and a few stubborn people in my group refuse to get the vaccine. I’m wondering if I’m going to get screwed on several tickets. I bought them when they went on sale, and it still hasn’t sold out yet. I’m concerned I’m going to get stuck with several $300 tickets if they wait until a few days before to announce it. 

Make your friends pay for their damn tickets upfront! You shouldn't be on the hook for that.

2 minutes ago, Flayer said:

Figures obtained from notorious Russo-Chinese-Nazi disinformation conspiracy website the New York Times. It’s not August 1st anymore. Deaths are twice as high as that in the last two days.

It is OK to be wrong.

23 minutes ago, Flayer said:

Reported infections just as high as last year’s despite 70% of the population being vaccinated, yeah these shots clearly work.

Most vaccines don't stop you from being infected, but makes an infection less serious. When efficacy of the vaccines were studied in clinical phase 3, they didn't look at no. infected, but no. that developed serious symptoms. 

16 minutes ago, Flayer said:

That's not true