The best Live version of "Welcome To The Jungle"

14 minutes ago, GoBucky said:

I got grounded for 6 weeks for coming home from that show very late on a school night...it was 100% worth it, amazing show! I felt bad for my other buddies who had tix for the second night.

You were there! Some performances that come to mind from that show are Coma, November Rain (love when slash would sit on the piano at the end) don’t cry (I think Shannon Hoon joined that night?) and a powerful you could be mine. Axl’s voice being in good shape and the tempo the band played at that night was perfect! Some great sounds came out of that pro shot. Glad we got it 

11 minutes ago, IncitingChaos said:

You were there! Some performances that come to mind from that show are Coma, November Rain (love when slash would sit on the piano at the end) don’t cry (I think Shannon Hoon joined that night?) and a powerful you could be mine. Axl’s voice being in good shape and the tempo the band played at that night was perfect! Some great sounds came out of that pro shot. Glad we got it 

Yeah, I was 16 and lost my mind when they played Coma

• Like 1

1 minute ago, sebagn'r said:

Rock In Rio 2001

This is what I think too. I was 16 or so when I first saw that gig on VHS in 01 and just seeing that sea of people bouncing up and down when GNR started Jungle gave me goosebumps.

The exorcist intro just before the song was really cool too :headbang:

• Like 2

15 minutes ago, willl said:

This is what I think too. I was 16 or so when I first saw that gig on VHS in 01 and just seeing that sea of people bouncing up and down when GNR started Jungle gave me goosebumps.

Agreed on the intro! 

• Like 1

39 minutes ago, willl said:

Yep, just checked this one out, Chills looking at that crowd go wild.

• Like 2

3 hours ago, NostalgicRock said:

Guns 'n Roses perform "Welcome to the Jungle" at the 1988 MTV Video Music Awards.

I think this is the best live performance of Welcome to the Jungle what do you guys think?

Yup

absolutely. Their royalty checks hadn’t started coming at that point and they were all hungry to prove themselves…

absolutely my favourite version of jungle hands down 

• Like 1