Bloomberg Article on GNR filing lawsuit in Newark, NJ for Bootleg T-Shirts

Bootleg tee shirts well when mainstream rock bands where selling out stadiums and cds and albums where big income it’s was no big deal I remember seeing guys saleing tee shirts on the side of the freeway exit or right in front of the stadium no big deal I never bought any as they where cheap and looked like crap  but now it’s a big deal tee shirts start at $50 a shot and up shit a ball cap is $30 bands need the extra income bad now ticket sales and merchandise is there bank but really you think anybody can stop bootlegs come on maybe a few here and there but they will still make money ..doing a tour with one new song touring with the same stage set up from 2017 and a  small change in there set list on top of Covid times .. tickets are a bit high for the times but lots of diehards wait until the night before the show as the tickets go way down in price I have seen it pit pass for $100.00 or less love guns but playing markets twice is a big jump  ? Team Brazil 🤨 how about this started a new tour with a new full album Waited until things are more clear on Covid rules so say 2022 summer with a brand new stage and have Adler on a few dates of the tour maybe it wouldn’t be a big deal about bootleg shirts 

• Like 1

The details of it:
  • Case Number
  • 2:21-CV-14510

• Filing Date

08/02/2021

• Case Status

Pending - Other Pending

• Case Type

Intellectual Property - Trademark

• Court

U.S. District Courts

• Courthouse

New Jersey District

• Plaintiffs

GLOBAL MERCHANDISING SERVICES, LTD.

W. AXL ROSE

MICHAEL MCKAGAN

SAUL HUDSON

Defendants

JOHN DOES

JANE DOES

ABC COMPANIES

😂  I believe it but what a waste of time really the guys saleing tee shirts are not worried about this  case  too funny really think about it cops chasing down bootleg tee shirt guys in big cities like let’s see how about Los Angeles with drug dealers gangs thugs and a lot more evil stuff going on  welcome too the jungle we want all are  fans money  bring them tee shirt bootlgers too there shun na na knees lol sad really once again I’m a big diehard fan of guns but really this leg of the tour is pure greed  come on the sleazy hard rock band now goes after tee shirt guys  oh fuck please  I will watch this tour on YouTube for free seen most of the show and the new song and there will be many more free live streams  even if team greed Brazil  try’s too take them down more will pop up so will relax at my house comfortably with a front row view when the new album and tour is ready then I will  think about seeing them live until then 🖕off 

• Like 1

21 minutes ago, Blackstar said:
The details of it:
  • Case Number
  • 2:21-CV-14510

• Filing Date

08/02/2021

• Case Status

Pending - Other Pending

• Case Type

Intellectual Property - Trademark

• Court

U.S. District Courts

• Courthouse

New Jersey District

• Plaintiffs

GLOBAL MERCHANDISING SERVICES, LTD.

W. AXL ROSE

MICHAEL MCKAGAN

SAUL HUDSON

Defendants

JOHN DOES

JANE DOES

ABC COMPANIES

psycho much? 

i happily purchased a bootleg shirt in Mexico City then eventually threw it away 

i have not gnr shits left 

the best one i had though was the original bad apples one 

• Like 1

2 hours ago, Deadeose said:

😂  I believe it but what a waste of time really the guys saleing tee shirts are not worried about this  case  too funny really think about it cops chasing down bootleg tee shirt guys in big cities like let’s see how about Los Angeles with drug dealers gangs thugs and a lot more evil stuff going on  welcome too the jungle we want all are  fans money  bring them tee shirt bootlgers too there shun na na knees lol sad really once again I’m a big diehard fan of guns but really this leg of the tour is pure greed  come on the sleazy hard rock band now goes after tee shirt guys  oh fuck please  I will watch this tour on YouTube for free seen most of the show and the new song and there will be many more free live streams  even if team greed Brazil  try’s too take them down more will pop up so will relax at my house comfortably with a front row view when the new album and tour is ready then I will  think about seeing them live until then 🖕off 

Yea seriously criminals walking in Walgreens stealing garbage bags full of merch and cops or security can’t do a thing about it.

Yet the Uber liberal gnr wants these cops to chase down dudes selling tshirts. Then something happens and the police is sued, jailed, lose job or killed and gnr has blood on their hands

• Like 1
  • GNFNR 1

I know tour shirts are different and have some cool designs, but nowadays you can get a Guns shirt relatively cheap at places like Kohl's or Target. I remember there being UYI album cover shirts around not too long ago along with Appetite for Destruction shirts.

• Like 1

33 minutes ago, mystery said:

I know tour shirts are different and have some cool designs, but nowadays you can get a Guns shirt relatively cheap at places like Kohl's or Target. I remember there being UYI album cover shirts around not too long ago along with Appetite for Destruction shirts.

Those shirts are officially licensed too. I've got a bullet logo shirt from Target that was marked down to $8.

• Like 1

The only ones who buys these bootleg shirts are college kids who can barely afford their busch lite beers without pooling money together. Most fans prefer the merch stand show souvenir experience. They don’t want to be hassled on the street for a goofy low quality shirt.

This is almost as bad as them removing YouTube videos. Pointless waste of time

Edited by Top-Hatted One
  • Like 2