ChiDem Leaks Reviewed By UCR

2 hours ago, agustingloger said:

I've never heard Atlas/Perhaps/Soul Monster ..... AM I missing something good? Never find them anyway🤷🏻‍♂️👀

It's subjective... but I don't think you're missing much. Atlas Shrugged is fucking terrible!

The lead guitar on Perhaps and Zodiac 13, and Me And My Elvis are amazing. I hope they keep (Robin's?) those parts, or, at worst, have Slash re-record them as close as possible to the original Robin/Tobias takes, assuming he can't do it better, which he may! (No pun intended, I like May's work on Atlas. That's probably gone though, like with Catcher. :( )

1 hour ago, Gordon Comstock said:

Absurd is terrible, Atlas is just mediocre. At least we have the version with Brian May's solo.

Perhaps and State Of Grace are really good though, considering they're early demos.

I haven't heard any of those songs except Absurd. As I found that song ok, it seems we'll have a killer album.

The leaks were interesting and so diverse- why Axl hasn’t ever released these things is beyond me- he’s a talented guy and his vocals are like an extra bit of magic dust because of how unique they are.

The only ones I never heard were Soul Monster and The General, although apparantly the latter wasn’t great quality?

3 hours ago, denin said:

And now it's imposed again. The article has been removed.

30 minutes ago, StrangerInThisTown said:

What are you talking about? I can still see it.

The article hasn't been removed, but the videos in it have.

Probably the media received letters from lawyers warning them against posting links to leaks. However, neither lawyers or TB can prevent the media from writing about them.

• Like 2