Pro-shots UYI tour 90s

Last night i was watching the Saskatoon concert and i wonder.

How were the pro shots from the 90s obtained? are there any other high quality videos not leaked like that one?

bc evidently the saskatoon proshot had a really good audio and video not like i don t know, the chicago one or paris 92

i hear someplace that the one that was showed in the estranged videoclip is in the vault, but that really suprise me was the quality of the saskatoon one.

35 minutes ago, darkside259 said:

Last night i was watching the Saskatoon concert and i wonder.

How were the pro shots from the 90s obtained? are there any other high quality videos not leaked like that one?

bc evidently the saskatoon proshot had a really good audio and video not like i don t know, the chicago one or paris 92

i hear someplace that the one that was showed in the estranged videoclip is in the vault, but that really suprise me was the quality of the saskatoon one.

I was at Saskatoon 1993 and there was no Pro-Shot setup that is the screen feed with a switcher to change to a different camera.

• Like 1

16 minutes ago, 80309561 said:

I was at Saskatoon 1993 and there was no Pro-Shot setup that is the screen feed with a switcher to change to a different camera.

But the quality is reaaaallly good i mean why?? The st louis one or the paris had a bad quality un comparation, why is that?? Is mire concerts in good quality like the estranged one?

Saskatoon appears to be from the original tapes. I don’t think you’d be able to find the original source of the other shows mentioned. Most are just poorly made copies. Also possible that with Saskatoon being a 93 show that they used better equipment on that tour. Indiana, Chicago, Oklahoma, St. Louis were either stolen or copies though I believe. Whoever had Saskatoon had the original. 

7 minutes ago, darkside259 said:

But the quality is reaaaallly good i mean why?? The st louis one or the paris had a bad quality un comparation, why is that?? Is mire concerts in good quality like the estranged one?

There’s a good quality Paris one out there. It gets blocked when it gets posted 

• Like 1

7 minutes ago, IncitingChaos said:

Saskatoon appears to be from the original tapes. I don’t think you’d be able to find the original source of the other shows mentioned. Most are just poorly made copies. Also possible that with Saskatoon being a 93 show that they used better equipment on that tour. Indiana, Chicago, Oklahoma, St. Louis were either stolen or copies though I believe. Whoever had Saskatoon had the original. 

Its not blocked on a certain website and yeah your probably correct St. Louis being a 30th gen copy  

• Like 1

25 minutes ago, IncitingChaos said:

Thanks for clarified that for me, but how did we get the original from saskatoon and that means we can in the futurw maybe get something similar from other shows? Line i don t know the original from arg 92? It would be awesome, somebody know if there are ant other shows about to be leaked or sonething like that?

• Thanks 1

13 hours ago, darkside259 said:

Thanks for clarified that for me, but how did we get the original from saskatoon and that means we can in the futurw maybe get something similar from other shows? Line i don t know the original from arg 92? It would be awesome, somebody know if there are ant other shows about to be leaked or sonething like that?

The GNR bootleg/unreleased content world is a hell hole of unsatisfying results. Saskatoon was the rarity that wasn’t on the radar. But for the most part it’s a dark world of assholes hoarding stuff for big profits or fear of being sued 

And 99% of em are liars anyways 

• Like 1

7 minutes ago, IncitingChaos said:

The GNR bootleg/unreleased content world is a hell hole of unsatisfying results. Saskatoon was the rarity that wasn’t on the radar. But for the most part it’s a dark world of assholes hoarding stuff for big profits or fear of being sued 

is so f annoying  that some fucking assholes won t even sell the concerts they have to the fans, l am a fan from this band since my 14 years back in 2009 and since then i saw every concert avaliable back in those days, but now wen i saw the saskatoon and the 2001 one, i realize how i would love to get some blue ray shitfrom those days, i mean comone its so frustrating.

(sorry for my english )

Edited by darkside259

The massive leak happened about 4-5 years ago. It was vegas 2001, Ritz 87, Saskatoon, Chinese 2 leaks, and some others I’m forgetting haha might be close to all the good stuff fans have. The best chance is Axl or TB just get bored and start releasing the vault. It’s all recorded, even a UYI documentary that followed the band throughout. Axl is the biggest asshole that won’t leak stuff (I say that with respect) haha  

• Like 1

4 minutes ago, Blackstar said:

The Use To Love Yer pro-shot from Belgium '93 they released recently may be an indication that they've been digging up the vault. I think it's the first time they've released something from an old show.

yes is true!! and somone from  here said that he asked fernando for the "sailing" cover and he say it was epic and he would look if he can release the footage, (spoiler he is not) 

4 hours ago, darkside259 said:

yes is true!! and somone from  here said that he asked fernando for the "sailing" cover and he say it was epic and he would look if he can release the footage, (spoiler he is not) 

I know it's another song, but I so want to hear the band cover Sailing by Christopher Cross.

Welcome to the bootlegs @darkside259. You didnt suffer nothing compare with some of us.

Some of the oldest fans enjoyed Colombia 92 in a shitty quality. And a lot of horrible VHS.

You are privileged. U must be happy with all quality shit available.

To add. Try the bluray called TRIPLE ILLUSION 1992. Is a gnr combo. Paris-Chicago and Oklahoma. Very nice.

Edited by axlvai
  • Like 1

• 2 weeks later...