Is Axl happier than previous tours?

14 hours ago, GoodOlJohnnyK said:

Just go ahead and watch from the 6:00 mark of this video.

Just don't listen to some of the vocal lines from earlier than what you are pointing out.  Yikes!

The mark you highlighted definitely illustrates how much he is enjoying this tour.  When he lays on the piano you can see how heavy his breathing is which shows how physically demanding it is on him to put on this kind of show.

4 minutes ago, Gnrcane said:

Basta non ascoltare alcune delle linee vocali precedenti a quelle che stai sottolineando. Accidenti!

Il segno che hai evidenziato illustra sicuramente quanto si stia divertendo in questo tour. Quando si sdraia sul pianoforte puoi vedere quanto sia pesante il suo respiro, il che dimostra quanto sia fisicamente impegnativo per lui mettere in scena questo tipo di spettacolo.

Yes, but did you see how he leapt over that piano? He looked good to me at the time.

On 9/2/2021 at 5:43 PM, Ixtlan said:

Can you explain to a lay person What a Drop in tempo does for the songs? I noticed Jungle was  slower. I’ve never seen Axl so smile much as I did last night. 

Songs aren't as rushed and sloppy, they groove better.

Can you explain to a lay person What a Drop in tempo does for the songs? I noticed Jungle was  slower. I’ve never seen Axl so smile much as I did last night. 

Songs aren't as rushed and sloppy, they groove better.

The tempo is the overall speed of the beat of the song.  A slower beat as opposed to playing these songs faster than the originals, would give Axl a bit more leeway for breath control in many places and I think playing things in a more controlled manner at a slower speed can groove a bit more than if they did everything at breakneck speed

• Like 1