So Fernando dropped by

On 8/29/2021 at 5:27 AM, Pskihq92 said:

http://www.heretodaygonetohell.com/board/index.php?topic=69213.new#new

As for a physical release, Fernando may have meant HS but Jarmo just meant Absurd and doesn't seem to honestly know lol

Ya know, shame on me for clicking that link expecting Jarmo to be any less mindfuckingly ambiguous with answers than @Fernando was when he dropped by. Fawk.

20 minutes ago, jamillos said:

He just mailed me:
"Yes, no, I mean, maybe, probably, theoretically, we’ll see, haven’t talked about it, not sure yet, absolutely, you betcha, huh, I mean who knows these days, right, not sure, prolly but what with what’s happening in the world right now, possibly, perchance, I guess, and above all, most definitely perhaps."

But you can buy beautifull GnR truck or pinball.

• GNFNR 2

4 hours ago, jamillos said:

He just mailed me:
"Yes, no, I mean, maybe, probably, theoretically, we’ll see, haven’t talked about it, not sure yet, absolutely, you betcha, huh, I mean who knows these days, right, not sure, prolly but what with what’s happening in the world right now, possibly, perchance, I guess, and above all, most definitely perhaps."

Most definitely perhaps hey. Perhaps confirmed next release.

• Haha 2

14 hours ago, sofine11 said:

Ya know, shame on me for clicking that link expecting Jarmo to be any less mindfuckingly ambiguous with answers than @Fernando was when he dropped by. Fawk.

What can they do?

They manage a band where the singer doesn't write lyrics or record vocals.

That's why they are so incredibly vague all the time.  They know there is next to nothing on the horizon, but they can't exactly say so, so they give vague suggestions that things might be happening.

They know there is nothing there and they have given you almost a decade of silence because they just want you to forget about an album, yet you still think there is something coming. 

They release a 20 year old demo with the same vocal take and it leads you all to think they've got new songs?

They ignore posts like this - but come to the forum over some stupid argument where a guy wanted 30 of his own posters to sell on eBay.

Russ says he knows TB regularly read this forum.  They will have seen the discussion over the 'new album'.  They'll have seen the tracklist that I've suggested we'll see.  They have stayed silent on that because it's likely factual.

• Haha 1

32 minutes ago, Pele said:

Russ says he knows TB regularly read this forum.  They will have seen the discussion over the 'new album'.  They'll have seen the tracklist that I've suggested we'll see.  They have stayed silent on that because it's likely factual.

😂.....or, more likely, there's zero point in them addressing a well circulated, ages old picture of a track list. 

If they were going to address that tracklist, they would have done it 10 years ago when it started circulating as opposed to now when it's being presented as new insider information 

• Like 3

27 minutes ago, RussTCB said:

😂.....or, more likely, there's zero point in them addressing a well circulated, ages old picture of a track list. 

If they were going to address that tracklist, they would have done it 10 years ago when it started circulating as opposed to now when it's being presented as new insider information 

Someone saying they didn't get 30 posters to sell on eBay - TB straight on to clarify their stance.

Someone saying they have no new songs - silence

People begging for info on a new album - silence (until he was already here so gave the usual; vague non-committal answer)

Band members being asked and clearly not knowing how to answer - so saying utter garbage like 'we don't know how to release a record anymore'

It's worth pointing out these 'insiders' you keep referring to think there are new songs on the horizon.  I don't.

Edited by Pele
  • Haha 1

11 minutes ago, Pele said:

Someone saying they didn't get 30 posters to sell on eBay - TB straight on to clarify their stance.

Someone saying they have no new songs - silence

People begging for info on a new album - silence (until he was already here so gave the usual; vague non-committal answer)

Band members being asked and clearly not knowing how to answer - so saying utter garbage like 'we don't know how to release a record anymore'

It's worth pointing out these 'insiders' you keep referring to think there are new songs on the horizon.  I don't.

Correction:

Litho artist trashing GN'R & TB....Fernando stops by the post. 

Literally everything else.....silence. 

• Like 3