So Fernando dropped by

3 minutes ago, AxlRoseCDII said:

I don't even think it was his intention to be vague lmao. I maintain it feels more like a confirmation than some are giving it credit for. But I'm also possibly just fucking stupid

No, I agree. I am a bit surprised that so many are not seeing the exchange as pretty clear. 

But of course, we can't rule out that Fernando mixed up answers. 

And we can DEFINITELY never rule out plans that don't come to fruition. This is GN'R, right? 

And clear and direct communication of plans have never been TB's forte. 

Edited by SoulMonster
  • Like 2
  • Thanks 1

4 minutes ago, RussTCB said:

The only thing he actually confirmed is that he was headed into another 3 hour meeting (11-2) lol and that he may stop by again later haha

Others have pointed out that we basically knew Hard Skool was coming soon, but if he just confirmed a video was shot as well, that's pretty amazing. Since it means they're, you know, trying. :lol:

• ABSUЯD 1

Just now, SoulMonster said:

Shot? It could be another Medusa spewing. 

Haha! You're definitely not wrong there.  I hate that we don't know for sure whether he was saying that a physical SINGLE release was coming, or if he was referring to an actual album. 

24 minutes ago, sofine11 said:

Others have pointed out that we basically knew Hard Skool was coming soon, but if he just confirmed a video was shot as well, that's pretty amazing. Since it means they're, you know, trying. :lol:

I'd be amazed if they will film an actual video. Slash hasn't filmed one since 2012 himself. My bet is on a lyric video or some other computeranimated thing, which is a shame because real video songs still get way more views on Youtube automatically. It's just always been that way.

Edited by StrangerInThisTown
  • Like 1

I can see it now on Rolling Stone. Earlier today Gn'R manager @Fernandoconfirmed the release of _______ by Guns n Roses on GnR fansite Mygnrforum.com. 

30 minutes ago, RussTCB said:

Yes. A lot of people seem to be excited about it but it's not a big deal to me at all. 

Forget cassettes GnR should press up a limited number of hard skool 8 tracks .

• GNFNR 1

22 minutes ago, Blackstar said:

He came only for the litho drama and said he may come back to talk about that.

And that, once again, speaks volumes about the level of professionalism. Such things are usually handled discreetly, out of the public eye. I suppose he means well but that doesn't mean he does well. Everytime I see this guy post anything anywhere on the net, it just makes me :facepalm:, thinking their "manager" needs a manager.

• Like 1

22 minutes ago, darkside259 said:

i think that the "fuck tb or fernando" signatures damaged the forum from contacting with the gnr people, i mean i don t thibk they r a great maganment but it just does t help 

I don't think it's that so much as he could have seen people referring derogatorily towards his Mom. Criticize GnR management all you want but to attack his Mom with demeaning names is childish and uncalled for .

• Like 1

4 minutes ago, Subtle Signs said:

I don't think it's that so much as he could have seen people referring derogatorily towards his Mom. Criticize GnR management all you want but to attack his Mom with demeaning names is childish and uncalled for .

His mom attacks fans all the time, completely unprovoked. Unless you consider inquiring about new music or the copyright takedowns as provocation.

• Like 2

Oh man......I'm not gonna involve myself in another "TB Vs the fans" situation. 

I've had more than enough to say on the matter. Not that anyone asked me anyway. 

This time out, I'm gonna keep me head down, enjoy Absurd and think about the "vinyls" Fernando confirmed :)

• Like 1

Just now, sofine11 said:

Anyone still angry about something Beta Lebeis may or may not have said to a fan in 2013 needs to find something else to be angry about. 

"Let it go Indiana...."

Side note, I just watched all 3 Indiana Jones movies for the first time in my life the other day. 

I now get that "Let it go Indiana" reference and I'm pretty stoked about it haha. 

• Like 1