Is CDII the final Guns release?

17 hours ago, jimisbatman said:

This is crazy, and funny, however he did release Silkworms, so guess what......... Anythings possible 😂 

Well Silkworms/Absurd is an old song but a recorded version has never been released until now. The only way I see Slash, Duff and the current band rerecording any Chi Dem tracks is if they were for a best of album. 

54 minutes ago, Gunner Gilby said:

Well Silkworms/Absurd is an old song but a recorded version has never been released until now. The only way I see Slash, Duff and the current band rerecording any Chi Dem tracks is if they were for a best of album. 

I agree, I think any release will be another best of, or live album. I'm just trying to lower my expectations so I don't set myself up for disappointment. 

3 hours ago, jimisbatman said:

I agree, I think any release will be another best of, or live album. I'm just trying to lower my expectations so I don't set myself up for disappointment. 

I never said the next album would be a best of. Just that the only reason for Chi Dem tracks to be rerecorded  would be for a best of. I do think a new album is relatively close.

I would say I'm  surprised that Guns didn't release a double live album and a DVD/Blu Ray of the reunion tour. But with this band and their management we've all learned to lower our expectations. It's insane tho. If they could do one for "Appetite For Democracy" surely a similar release with a largely reunited band should be a no brainer 

Thank God for good quality bootlegs huh.

• Like 1