Terrorists attacks in Kabul

dontdamnmeuyi2015

The two bombings in Kabul have killed 18 soldiers. And many civilians.

Biden made a speech about he knows who is responsible and they will get revenge on them. He said "we won't forget and we will never forgive" I didn't like that he used the 9/11 slogan.

Anyway, the US and it's allies are expecting more attacks possibly by using a car or truck or trying to get on a plane. Seems the US has left alot of military weapons and some group to air missiles that can take planes down.

what a mess! I don't think there was anyone who didn't this was going go happen. To lose more soldiers who are trying to help others leave their country for safety is terrible.

We are asking the Taliban to try to block some roads to curd any more attacks. Do you honestly think this will work? They are blaming ISIS. Would ISIS come to Afghanistan when Taliban is in power? Yeah, because they are all terrorists and don't give a shit for human life.

We need to get out.

ALso I feel badly for the Afghans who helped the Americans over the past 20 years, but you and I know they must have been paid tons of money for their help. No one does anything for nothing.

• Like 1

8 hours ago, dontdamnmeuyi2015 said:

ALso I feel badly for the Afghans who helped the Americans over the past 20 years, but you and I know they must have been paid tons of money for their help. No one does anything for nothing.

Hope the rest of us will learn what you get when helping americans...

Abkut Afghans, lucky ones will somehow come to Europe, some will join Talibans, some will join ISIS, and many will become slaves or be killed...

Price of US spreading democracy and fighting terorism...

12 hours ago, -Jaro- said:

Hope the rest of us will learn what you get when helping americans...

Abkut Afghans, lucky ones will somehow come to Europe, some will join Talibans, some will join ISIS, and many will become slaves or be killed...

Price of US spreading democracy and fighting terorism...

I agree with you. Either way, most of the country will suffer once the US leaves and the Taliban will show their true colors once again. 

What choice do these people have?

it's the same way in Mexico. The cartels are taking over small towns in Mexico and give you choices: either leave your life here, join us or die.  As long as you have gangs like the cartels and the Taliban and ISIS, people will continue to suffer and there's no way out. Sad.

“That was what, 4 days ago. 5 days ago?” :shrugs:

Yeah, we knew Biden was a puppet but I didn’t expect this kind of fuckery. I just hate it had to come out like this where people got killed and more will die before it’s all over. Dude laying his head down looking like he’s wanting to give up. And still hasn’t taken an ounce of accountability for anything. Punk. More bad times ahead best believe that.

• Like 1