Do you think Axl still speaks to the old members?

40 minutes ago, Bitchisback said:

"Hey Paul, I rlly miss u bein in da band, whaz fn up!!"

"Axl, I keep telling you, this isn't Paul, this is Gilby, you have the wrong number"

"Oh, u got Paul's number?  We r recording blk hole sun nxt week n him n slash got n amazin dynamic"

Legit laughed out loud at that last line.

• Haha 1

17 hours ago, Bitchisback said:

"Hey Paul, I rlly miss u bein in da band, whaz fn up!!"

"Axl, I keep telling you, this isn't Paul, this is Gilby, you have the wrong number"

"Oh, u got Paul's number?  We r recording blk hole sun nxt week n him n slash got n amazin dynamic"

?

I see you missed Gilby's interview few weeks back.

Funny how ppl on this board think they know better relations between the people then they do.  What a fuckin' nut house this forum has become.

• Haha 1

Are you still friends with Axl?

Gilby:  I'll always be friends with Axl, absolutely. I haven't talked to him in a long time but he still sends notes every now and then.

https://www.a-4-d.com/t5909-2021-05-25-sheldon-ang-interview-with-gilby

I don't think Gilby means that Axl texts him. Gilby is friends with Dizzy, so my guess is that Axl sends him messages through Dizzy.

8 minutes ago, Blackstar said:

Are you still friends with Axl?

Gilby:  I'll always be friends with Axl, absolutely. I haven't talked to him in a long time but he still sends notes every now and then.

https://www.a-4-d.com/t5909-2021-05-25-sheldon-ang-interview-with-gilby

I don't think Gilby means that Axl texts him. Gilby is friends with Dizzy, so my guess is that Axl sends him messages through Dizzy.

Emails maybe? But whatever this thing means it's weird :confused:

6 minutes ago, Padme said:

Emails maybe? But whatever this thing means it's weird :confused:

I don't find it particularly weird. Gilby said that his meeting with Axl in 2000 was very friendly and that he talked to Dizzy often. I can imagine Axl sending messages to Gilby through Dizzy to say hi or, for example, to complain about something Gilby said in the press. Although Axl hasn't talked about it in public, from what I've gathered he has his own version about what happened with Gilby in the 90s, which is different than what we've known from Slash (and Gilby himself at times).

If Duff was ever sick and couldn't play a show at least Tommy could stand in, that's probably not that unlikely. The only people Axl probably has anything to do with is Brain who through  the 2009 2014 era was still linked to the band and I'm guessing is still involved in some way now. And of course, Paul Huge

Edited by rumandraisin

10 hours ago, Blackstar said:

I don't find it particularly weird. Gilby said that his meeting with Axl in 2000 was very friendly and that he talked to Dizzy often. I can imagine Axl sending messages to Gilby through Dizzy to say hi or, for example, to complain about something Gilby said in the press. Although Axl hasn't talked about it in public, from what I've gathered he has his own version about what happened with Gilby in the 90s, which is different than what we've known from Slash (and Gilby himself at times).

It makes more sense to me if Beta and Fernando are the ones who send the messages to Gilby on behalf of Axl. I mean Gilby says he hasn't talked to Axl in a long time. And yet he also says that from time to time Axl has sent him messages :unsure:

I don't think Axl talks to any current or past member unless it is business/Guns related.  Maybe the very occasional "Happy insert occasion" or "Congrats insert occasion" .

From the current band, I get the impression there are 3 camps.

1)  Axl and Team Brazil

2) Slash/Duff 

3) Richard, Frank, Melissa

This is just the general vibe that I get based off of social media, interviews, pictures etc 

Thats not to say they don't occasionally talk or even hangout for a bit on tour.

• Like 2

There've been occasions that we know of, like when Axl and Beta went with Duff and Susan to watch Crace's show, pictures of Duff with TB, Axl sending flowers to Grace and calling Slash's son, etc, and there may have been more things like that. They obviously don't hang out all the time or too much (like Slash and Duff do), especially when they're not on tour, but that how it was on the UYI tour, too, and it's not like they talk only during the shows.

12 hours ago, Stay.Of.Execution said:

You're the reason people think Germans have no sense of humor at all

:facepalm: :rofl-lol:

You are the reason I think this forum became a nut house.

I am not even German dumbass, but good job insulting a whole nation.

Good thing your sense of humor is so good, maybe you can share some more of your xenophobic humor and get yourself banned 

• Haha 1

Of all the million topics that I wonder about as it relates to Guns - the one that interests me most is the last time that axl spoke with Izzy and the last time he spoke with Steven. I think it’s probably not the answer that I’d want to hear though. 

1 hour ago, Frankfurt93 said:

:facepalm: :rofl-lol:

You are the reason I think this forum became a nut house.

I am not even German dumbass, but good job insulting a whole nation.

Good thing your sense of humor is so good, maybe you can share some more of your xenophobic humor and get yourself banned 

Are you the one that accused people of being xenophobic of brazilians just because they criticized TB? If so; thanks, gave me a good laugh.

On 9/8/2021 at 2:16 AM, gnr5 said:

In a recent IG post you see Axl walking on stage and waving hi to Slash. I guarantee that was the first time Ax saw Slash since the previous show

Tbf that probably happens in most big bands and some small bands on tour, they do all there rehearsing pre tour so through the tour they don't really need to hang out if they don't want to 🤷‍♂️ We do know that they all hangout off stage on occasions but being stuck with each other 24/7 would probably lead to another break up 😂

On 9/8/2021 at 5:17 PM, Blackstar said:

Yea could be as simple as Dizzy telling Axl he’s headed to see Gilby or to hang out and Axl saying tell Gilby I said hi

8 hours ago, jacdaniel said:

I don't think Axl talks to any current or past member unless it is business/Guns related.  Maybe the very occasional "Happy insert occasion" or "Congrats insert occasion" .

From the current band, I get the impression there are 3 camps.

1)  Axl and Team Brazil

2) Slash/Duff 

3) Richard, Frank, Melissa

This is just the general vibe that I get based off of social media, interviews, pictures etc 

Thats not to say they don't occasionally talk or even hangout for a bit on tour.

2) Slash-Meegan & Bodyguard 

3) Duff-Susan, Bodyguard 

• Haha 1

From what we've seen on IG , photos etc.
-RIchard and Frank are close
-Melissa is always licking axl's ass super sweet to axl through instagram posts
-Slash n' Duff are bromance
-Dizzy is a ghost , just happens to be where they play, and smashing bongos.
-RIchard and Slash are cool, richard played with SMKC.

BUT, what about

1) Slash and Duff have any kind of interaction with Dizzy ?
2) Beta's relationship with Meegan ?
3) Beta's relationship with Susan ? I do remember that something happened between Susan and Beta and mama was pissed off but I can't remember what exactly.
4) Well Beta's relationship with pretty much everyone

I do believe Axl texts  the guys ,especially Duff and Slash, on and off tour, birthdays and stuff , but I think they mostly communicate though Beta.