Last Minute Ticket Purchases?

2 hours ago, LoadedNightraiN said:

Im thinking about going to the Columbus Ohio show later this month, but I have no interest in paying what they're asking.

Has anyone had success getting cheap tickets last minute on this tour?

I am doing the exact same thing! Ticketmaster’s price changes on tickets should be illegal!! I’ve seen tickets come down on some levels $50 since they went on sale! 

47 minutes ago, Gavin82 said:

You could wait until the day of the show and im sure you can get some outside the Stadium for decent prices.

I’m gonna try the same for the Baltimore show. Just don’t know if I should wait til the day of show or not. Hopefully they have $59 pit tix or something around that price like some of the other shows like Detroit

1 hour ago, JD89 said:

I was thinking the same too, but for the London show, which I know is a good while off yet and wondered if anyone else has done this? Don’t fancy paying over £100 a ticket 

Got mates who did this for ACDC in 2015 in London for 6 for FV 

57 minutes ago, LoadedNightraiN said:

Looking at the Indy show tonight, they still want $250 for pit tickets. No thanks

Just to show you the kinds of games Ticketmaster plays with these ticket prices.....I upgraded 300 level tix at Indy last week to 100 level tix.  My original 300 level tickets originally got put back up for sale at their original price ($89,as an original ticket).  Over the weeekend they had changed these to resale tickets for slightly less than original tickets ($81)....today they are now "original" (not resale tickets) for $39. 

Edited by tsinindy

15 minutes ago, tsinindy said:

Just to show you the kinds of games Ticketmaster plays with these ticket prices.....I upgraded 300 level tix at Indy last week to 100 level tix.  My original 100 level tickets originally got put back up for sale at their original price ($89,as an original ticket).  Over the weeekend they had changed these to resale tickets for slightly less than original tickets ($81)....today they are now "original" (not resale tickets) for $39. 

Ugh. I wish there was a way to track price changes, kinda like you can with Amazon lol

It seems all tickets are dropping price, the closer you get to the show.

Wait until the day of the show. Go on stubhub and there should be plenty of cheap tix. 

Get a cheap seat. Then once inside, use the ticketmaster app to find unsold seats and self upgrade. 

If you buy a ticket and then it drops in price, or better seats become available for the same price you paid. Ticketmaster will reimburse you for the tickets and you get the new ones. It's in the Ticketmaster faq.

Edited by mingsubu
  • Like 1
  • Wow 1