Inside look. Indiana vs Pistons

axlvai

2 hours ago, lame ass security said:

I didn't check this out yet but I remember it well, fucking free for all.😄 Ron Artest was a psycho but a helluva player. This is sort of akin to the Guns riot show in St. Louis.

Yes!! I tought the same about "Worldpeace"... they're just humans. 

• Like 1

5 hours ago, Basic_GnR_Fan said:

The craziest part of that whole thing is if Jermaine O'Neil doesn't slip and fully connects with that punch on that fan, that fan would have been absolutely destroyed.

Yeah that was fate stepping in saving both their asses. That fat little dude was out of his mind, he couldn't reach Artest's face :lol:

Remember it.  Saw the documentary.

Kind of brutal with what happened to the players and that team. Artest absolutely deserved a suspension, but the rest of them got hung out to dry.

I still can’t believe the guy in the crowd was able to chuck a full drink from 40 feet away and have it land on Artest.  Talk about a million to one shot that changed the course of almost everyone on that team and  destroyed Miller’s last real chance of a championship. That drink misses by a foot or two and how things could have been different. 

• Like 1