Hard Skool is coming!

1 minute ago, Original said:

Kinda surprised he was willing to meet her like that with the whole "Covid" world we are in and safety measures you'd think they'd have in place.  

Me too. Are those the clothes he was wearing at these shows? 

I'm so cynical now when it comes to anything on social media and about GNR! 

• Like 1
  • ABSUЯD 1

Just now, Dangom1 said:

Is it right to say that Axl hasn't been this slim since 2006? He looks fuckin great!🍻👍

Yeah he shed some lbs. Idk what the fuck happened with the Hershey show, but he has been sounding better this tour than 2018-19, too imo.

• Like 4

4 minutes ago, ZoSoRose said:

The fact that their is now confirmation of a studio recording is pretty big news to me. I know some of the community are disappointed that these releases are just copy and paste jobs, but I don't even care, anymore. The fact that there is activity and that we are getting "new" studio recordings with Axl, Slash, and Duff is fucking great considering I didn't think that would ever be happening in between 2018 and this tour. The copy and paste job also means that a full album will be a pretty easy task for them. Absurd is really just Slash and Duff thrown on an existing track, that could have taken them a day each to put their parts over.

Bring on Hard Skool- it rocks, its catchy, its short, it has a great GNR-chorus, the new version seems to have a ton of Slash leads, the bridge is pretty unique... It isn't the greatest song in their catalog, and I am sure there will be better songs on the (alleged) record, but HS song is actually a good choice for a single. Cannot believe Absurd was picked first :lol:, still cracks me up.

Let's goooooooooooooooooooooooooooooooooooo.

I wouldn't class this as confirmation of anything really. It does seem rather unlikely that he's just whipped out a recording and played it for someone right after a show. 

Sorry, I'm not convinced on this one. We know how much trolling there is in the GNR world. 

Edited by allwaystired
  • Like 3

1 minute ago, allwaystired said:

I wouldn't class this as confirmation of anything really. It does seem rather unlikely that he's just whipped out a recording and played it for someone right after a show. 

Sorry, I'm not convinced on this one. We know how much trolling there is in the GNR world. 

True, but idk, I don't seem this as being that far- fetched. Time will hopefully tell.

• Like 2

Just now, Top-Hatted One said:

Why would she make that up after such a kind gesture from gnr and Axl? 

Is she real is more the point? Given the way certain elements of the fanbase operate,and some of the things done in the past, I wouldn't be at all surprised if someone has dusted off an old picture to troll people.

• Like 3

As others have pointed out, anything coming out "soon" remains laughable in the Guns N' Roses world. That being said, I do not doubt she asked Axl and he said that. If she went out of her way to get backstage at a Guns n' Roses show, actually meet Axl (something difficult to do), and then make up a lie to the world about the band possibly releasing a (relatively) unknown song recorded twenty (possibly more) years ago, well....joke's on us I guess. Seems like a lot of effort to prank a very small portion of the Guns N' Roses fan base still actively awaiting new music. 

Also, as much as I have always laughed at the "Axl looked less bloated and was in a good mood" jokes of yesteryears, I must admit he seems to be having a genuinely great time and firing on more cylinders than he has in a few years. I am truly happy for him and look forward to my show in two weeks. Like, if someone had described to me the vibe of this tour in, say, 2013 or 2014, I would have been completely cool with that. This seems to be the way a legacy rock band should be operating. Obviously, we always want new music, but it is what it is with this band. 

Edited by themadcaplaughs
  • Like 1

29 minutes ago, Original said:

Kinda surprised he was willing to meet her like that with the whole "Covid" world we are in and safety measures you'd think they'd have in place.  

Don’t speak this into existence, bro! I didn’t even think about that. Wrigley Field show has been rescheduled twice. I NEED IT TO HAPPEN THIS WEEK. Drop “Hard Skool” at midnight, “Absurd” style. 

• Like 2

19 minutes ago, allwaystired said:

Is she real is more the point? Given the way certain elements of the fanbase operate,and some of the things done in the past, I wouldn't be at all surprised if someone has dusted off an old picture to troll people.

Was Axl wearing that same tshirt at the show? He doesn’t change outfits from tour to tour anymore but he does change shirts

6 minutes ago, GnR Chris said:

Don’t speak this into existence, bro! I didn’t even think about that. Wrigley Field show has been rescheduled twice. I NEED IT TO HAPPEN THIS WEEK. Drop “Hard Skool” at midnight, “Absurd” style. 

People are around people all the time. It’s best that the people who feel this way just stay home. I guarantee you will be 100% safe from catching Covid 

• Like 1