Hard Skool is coming!

It will be played 7-31, 8-3, 8-5, 8-8 8-11, 8-13, 8-16, 8-19 8-22, 8-25, 8-27, 8-30, 9-1, 9-4 , 9-8,, 9-11, 9-12, 9-16 can feel it.      Axl said soon. Chicago Illinois has the letter S O O N in it. Could it be any more obvious?  Wrigley and Illinois has the letters Y E S in it.  And if you needed anymore persuasion, you can spell Hardschool from Wrigley Field Chicago Illinois. You read it here first.  

• Like 1
  • Haha 2
  • ABSUЯD 1

2 hours ago, D.. said:

Axl always has unreleased songs with him and if he enjoys your company, he may make you listen to some stuff. You don't have to be a woman necessarily. In some very rare cases, he can even give you some songs on mp3. I know it sounds crazy but it's true. He's a very generous man.

I don't doubt this girl's story one bit, typical Axl 

I don't doubt her story either, seems legitimate.

On the odd chance that "soon" means Not In This Lifetime 😂, did she mention what the song sounded like, or what was different from the village sessions? 

11 minutes ago, jimisbatman said:

I don't doubt her story either, seems legitimate.

On the odd chance that "soon" means Not In This Lifetime 😂, did she mention what the song sounded like, or what was different from the village sessions? 

People bombarded her with those questions and then she got spooked and has been laying low since. The only other thing she apparently said was that Axl told her that he loves the backing vocals that Duff added to the song.

• Thanks 3

4 minutes ago, sofine11 said:

This is the best way to regather a lot of momentum and increase sales + publicity, but it is also a risky attempt because anything released under that name will naturally be compared to UYI I + II.

1 minute ago, LlamaRenegade said:

Rumors from where, Facebook? 😂

And who even is the guy? Lol.

• Like 1

17 minutes ago, Live Like a Suicide said:

This is the best way to regather a lot of momentum and increase sales + publicity, but it is also a risky attempt because anything released under that name will naturally be compared to UYI I + II.

And who even is the guy? Lol.

If it's called anything else it'll just be compared against AFD anyway. Not the worst idea (or even remotely creative), marketing-wise...

Edited by Coma16
  • Like 2

6 hours ago, MaskingApathy said:

Not really, that's just the GnR font that's used on pretty much everything.

4 hours ago, Spirit said:

I think they're talking about the "G N'F'N R'S!"

Exactly. The blood red splattered GNFNR’S logo originated during the UYI era. The text font for Absurd is the same font used on pretty much all the UYI single covers too.

ABSURD will find it’s way onto the deluxe reissue of UYI I’m sure of it. If the band had a whole album of new material almost ready I really don’t think they’d be putting out CD leftovers as singles. It’s more likely to be a couple of one off songs to promote the tour and the UYI set. As I previously stated the excuse for this tracks inclusion will simply be that it now has Slash and Duff playing on it.

• ABSUЯD 3