Hard Skool is coming!

You know what's worse than fans hoping to get another single released of a song they like? Fans that shit all over them for being excited and hoping for new material and releases. Yeah, I think bitching and complaining when it doesn't get played at a show gets old, especially when it's not advertised. I'm not going to bash on fans that are excited for new things though. That's worse. This forum only exists because fans hung around and followed the anticipated release of Chinese Democracy for ALL of those years. Not much has changed for the anticipation a new release. If it wasn't for eager, excited fans wanting releases, you'd be over at HTGTH.

Edited by Ak1nney
  • Like 3
  • GNFNR 1

5 hours ago, StrangerInThisTown said:

The fact it's one of the first songs they're deciding to work on and release seems to me that Slash was involved in this song, he probably even wrote some of it. But either way, what's the point in putting so much weight on when the song was made, all that really matters is the sound your ears hear in the end, no?

Songs being from the CD era won't automatically make them bad, and songs from the lineup before the break up in 96 won't automatically guarantee those will be good. If an entire album comes out you might find one of your favourites will be one that was conceived during the CD years while some you think suck go all the way back to Slash and Duff. And you see, it already proves to be true..because you don't like Hard Skool much.

That guy is like a broken record (and not a good one which you will go and buy again).

• Like 1

5 hours ago, StrangerInThisTown said:

Damn how can you be so negative about GNR releasing new music? This is a song from 1996 before Slash left, I don't see the problem. It's classic GNR sounding too.

To be fair, given the timeline, I don't think Slash was involved in the conception of this song at all. I mean, he'd barely been a band member any more at that point. 

Edited by jamillos
  • Like 2

Hold on the fuck one minute. Today, if you punch ‘Hard Sko’ into Spotify GnR appears. Yesterday, this would happen only if you punched in ‘Hard Sk’ 

This can mean only one thing….

Were sad and starved of new music by our fave band 🤬

• Haha 3
  • ABSUЯD 1