Hard Skool is coming!

RE the Spotify thing, perhaps someone who knows how these things work could explain better but I'm wondering if initially, a load of people were searching "Guns N' Roses Hard Skool" (or variations on the theme) and because of some algorithm, that's why now whenever you type in Hard Skool, it's showing Guns.

At the same time though, there's the girl who claimed that Axl said it'll be released soon so it may be that Spotify have added at least the tags for the track to their system ahead of the song going live.

25 minutes ago, rocknroll41 said:

Susan posting a soundcheck clip of it now does make me feel a bit more hopeful again. That said, my ass is still closed on this one.

And then Slash still has his tiktok video up with almost 52K views

Edited by Pskihq92
Typo
  • Wow 1

7 minutes ago, mystery said:

Listening to the demo and I'm amazed how much clean vocals he was using in that era. The same decade where he recorded songs like Dead Horse and You Could Be Mine. The hallmark of late 90's Axl is lots of clean vocals with bits of good rasp. 

Yes but keep in mind that 1990 Axl and 1999 Axl were basically two different people, just like how 1990 and 1999 were two completely different worlds, when it comes to pop culture. As a matter of fact, I would almost argue that the 90s were the decade that saw the most change for pop culture in general.

Edited by rocknroll41
  • Like 1

19 minutes ago, Jw224 said:

I doubt it's anything like that, if Axl was actually that bothered about it they wouldn't be posting anything about it at all. 

Since he talked about it himself to the fan who hung out with him backstage, he isn't bothered about it or by people posting about it. But maybe he hasn't felt confident or comfortable to sing it yet.

2 minutes ago, Blackstar said:

I see Susan has deleted it now. Frank, too (or maybe it's been automatically deleted from his stories since it was a repost).

Now both Susan and Meegan have posted stories of HS soundcheck and deleted it later, while it's still up on Slashs tiktok account. They must have been  told by TB to delete them, no other explanation makes sense to me.

Just now, rocknroll41 said:

Yet the one from slash’s TikTok is still up?

Maybe Duff told her to remove it, because he had reposted all her other stories (including the RQ soundcheck) but not this one, lol.

2 minutes ago, StrangerInThisTown said:

Now both Susan and Meegan have posted stories of HS soundcheck and deleted it later, while it's still up on Slashs tiktok account. They must have been  told by TB to delete them, no other explanation makes sense to me.

Either that or Duff told Susan (see above) and Slash told Meegan the first time, but then he decided to post it himself on TikTok.

If it's TB, I guess Beta just asked Meegan and Susan to delete it because she talks to them, but she can't tell Slash what to do, lol. Also the media have picked up Slash's post, so it would be pointless to delete it.

• Like 4

17 minutes ago, Blackstar said:

Maybe Duff told her to remove it, because he had reposted all her other stories (including the RQ soundcheck) but not this one, lol.

Either that or Duff told Susan (see above) and Slash told Meegan the first time, but then he decided to post it himself on TikTok.

If it's TB, I guess Beta just asked Meegan and Susan to delete it because she talks to them, but she can't tell Slash what to do, lol. Also the media have picked up Slash's post, so it would be pointless to delete it.

That just confirms to me that Slashs and GNRs social media people aren't coordinated and under one hat, this could really be Slashs way of wanting to make Hard Skool happen lmao.

Edited by StrangerInThisTown
  • Like 2

6 minutes ago, AxlRoseCDII said:

It’s a big fuck you to the band from Axl. Slash and Duff put some serious care into re-working it. They play it all the time in rehearsal and are clearly excited, Meegan and Susan post it here or there. But nope. Axl just never wants to play it. 

I don't think he doesn't want to play it, but he just can't operate under pressure; it probably makes it worse for him, especially if he's nervous about playing it (although he wants to).

• Like 3