Hard Skool is coming!

4 hours ago, ThePreacher said:

From my experience of music journalism, these links are given to us few days before the official release so we can make the article ready for upcoming friday with link ready to go! ;)

I would be really optimistic about this friday but you know - GNFR......

I don't think this is for review under embargo. Those links are for commercial release in public platforms, it's not like Digital Screeners for movies. 

Though that is still a good indication that things may be happen. But I'm still highly skeptical because the timing doesn't really fit with the tour.

1 hour ago, Blackstar said:

I'm under the impression they soundcheck about as many as ten songs on show day, like half of the set, and the rest the day before.

I don't know if it's that many, but sometimes a song is played twice if they feel the need. 

• Like 1

8 minutes ago, Voodoochild said:

I don't think this is for review under embargo. Those links are for commercial release in public platforms, it's not like Digital Screeners for movies. 

No, it won't be. It'll be so they can put the link in the story ahead of time and say 'buy it here'.

When I've worked on embargoed stories (I work in the automotive industry) I've often been given links to videos or podcasts that aren't live yet. Not for review, but so I can prepare the finished article

• Like 1

8 minutes ago, Blackstar said:

Yeah, let's take the EP "information" seriously now...

The (proven to be a troll) person at the Steve Hoffman forum says so too, so with so many "legit insiders" saying it, it's got to be a fact :rolleyes:

I first remember Brasky talking about an EP years ago, and as we all know, he's full of shit too, lol.

I wouldn't necessarily mind an EP of the reworked Chinese songs provided that's just to get five or six songs out of the way in preparation for a full length album of all new material.

Five or six songs guarantees one thing...

All the vocals are probably from 1999.

• Like 1