Hard Skool is coming!

50 minutes ago, MaskingApathy said:

Yeah what happens whenever the song comes out, will you change it?

7 minutes ago, Stay.Of.Execution said:

We'll see.

Why though? Axl finally releasing this has nothing to do with TB being... ?!*@. The credit will certainly not be theirs. 

• ABSUЯD 1

8 hours ago, tkarmy said:

Honestly at this point who cares

duff will redo Tommy’s bass and slash will wank out some licks he couldn’t give a shit about and we will have axls 99 vocals untouched

There is clearly no actual song writing ever going to happen in this line up.

ive already been listening to it for years 

and Axl will sound like a horse getting castrated live 

You had to play it kool

no hard skool 4 u

• Haha 1

47 minutes ago, rumandraisin said:

Just a thought, knowing this band a possibility to...

the big release is a new greatest hits with 2 new songs - Hard Skool and Absurd

Yeah, maybe... this rumor circulated for years already. Definately a possibility. 

4 minutes ago, Pskihq92 said:

They literally just re-released greatest hits...

And… with a backwards picture of Slash, implying that he’s a left handed guitarist, printed on the record!

I wouldn’t doubt any amount of further stupid decisions from this band at this point, including another hits compilation

Edited by metallex78
  • Haha 1

1 minute ago, jimisbatman said:

Outcome of discussion, is it legit? 

I doubt it, unless it comes from the band or rep, I'd recommend taking everything surrounding this band with a pinch of salt. But hey, two Friday's, right?! If it comes to fruition, then it's a win win!

• Like 1
  • Thanks 1

2 minutes ago, Dean said:

I doubt it, unless it comes from the band or rep, I'd recommend taking everything surrounding this band with a pinch of salt. But hey, two Friday's, right?! If it comes to fruition, then it's a win win!

Just now, jamillos said:

It's ridiculous. 

Thanks team, I was getting myself worked up and too excited to sleep. I'll pretend it's fake news 😂, and if it happens, I'll party 🎉 

• Like 1
  • GNFNR 1

Well, where is my hat, that I should probably eat right now…? :lol:

Just listened through and I think I dig it. It still sounds like a lot is going on in the song, that I can’t make out, but I like it way more than Absurd. Who would’ve thought, two new GN’R songs actually released in 2021?

Edit. On second listen I can hear lots of soloing going on throughout the song. Is that Fortus shredding on the left side opposite Slash on the right side in parts too?

Overall, I think it’s pretty damn great. Axl sounds great throughout, though I’m not sure he could pull this off live.

5 hours ago, jamillos said:

I'm normally a rather positive guy, but... all it took was one Axl's (alleged) "soon" - and I think many people have been setting themselves up for disappointment since. I'd love to be proven wrong, of course. 

This aged well then lmao

• Haha 1

1 hour ago, jamillos said:

Well if you wanna believe it... They'll sooner release Eye on You as the second single than an EP with this playlist. Again: ridiculous. 

They did release Eye on you... the "ayes" are in HS under the solo in the break :question:.

This sounds like people from 5 different bands and 5 different eras being forced to record a charity single, but each of them get only one take each, and only Slash takes it seriously.

Very disappointing. :(

Never in my life would I think that I'd for the first time NOT be excited or even want a new GNR album... :(