Hard Skool is coming!

8 minutes ago, Live Like a Suicide said:

I don't know why some people doubt that Axl may have played the song to her. There are many reports of Axl playing songs before their release to people, lol. 

And played The General in a nightclub FFS 🤣

• Like 2

13 minutes ago, Live Like a Suicide said:

I don't know why some people doubt that Axl may have played the song to her. There are many reports of Axl playing songs before their release to people, lol. 

I don’t get why people doubt this either lmao. You’re telling me in the year 2021 Axl can’t take out his phone and press play on a digital file he’s been emailing back and forth? She’s clearly a super fan and the band probably wants to release it at some point anyways, giving her a sneak peak was a kind gesture.

• Like 4

Just now, RussTCB said:

I gauge all GN'R news by how long a friend who's a casual fan sends me a text about it. 

I got a text about an hour ago from a friend that said "you hear about this GN'R song called Hard School?" 

I replied "Yes, I've heard about it" lol

Hope you told him the vocals were two decades old?

• Haha 4

7 minutes ago, klakly said:

Guys, Do you think that after an article came out about it, it will put them in a position to play it in Chicago and release the single at midnight?

I don’t think GnR is the kind of band to do things just because of what a journalist writes about. Then again, GitR exists, so… (shrugs)

• Like 1

3 minuti fa, rocknroll41 ha detto:

Non credo che i GnR siano il tipo di band che fa le cose solo a causa di ciò di cui scrive un giornalista. Poi di nuovo, GitR esiste, quindi… (alza le spalle)

Nemmeno io la penso così. Ma se vogliono pubblicarlo e stanno cercando l'opportunità giusta per farlo, potrebbe essere questo. Nella serie:《cazzo, ormai possiamo giocare anche la carta HS》

Edited by klakly
  • Like 1

44 minutes ago, AxlRoseCDII said:

I don’t get why people doubt this either lmao. You’re telling me in the year 2021 Axl can’t take out his phone and press play on a digital file he’s been emailing back and forth? She’s clearly a super fan and the band probably wants to release it at some point anyways, giving her a sneak peak was a kind gesture.

I imagine Axl circa 2003 carrying around a CD called Axl's Secret Mix.

• Haha 3