Hard Skool is coming!

7 minutes ago, PatrickS77 said:

Is this still a thing that rockstars invite groupies backstage? Especially in this day and age when Corona can shut down a tour. And how does that go? Does he still have Andrei pimping for groupies or does he scope them out himself?

Axl and friends are probably vaccinated. So they likely believe they are safe from everything, and free to continue borderline predatory behavior on young women. 

2 hours ago, betterman said:

Maybe she did a test before going backstage

I think IF the Hardskool single is coming out soon, the timing of the new Slash singel is a bit odd - he will compete against himself!?

Could this be a sign that he is not that into the GNR material, because Axl uses his old songs where he has little input and wants to showcase music that he has written?

Where is it confirmed that SMKC are dropping a single this year? All we know about smkc4 is that it’s due out “early next year” which can mean any time between January and June.

22 minutes ago, rocknroll41 said:

Where is it confirmed that SMKC are dropping a single this year? All we know about smkc4 is that it’s due out “early next year” which can mean any time between January and June.

https://www.dailynews.com/2021/09/10/guns-n-roses-guitarist-slash-flies-in-from-concert-tour-for-universal-studios-halloween-horror-nights-opening/

(Scroll down to the end of the article)

• Thanks 1

1 hour ago, Sweersa said:

Axl and friends are probably vaccinated. So they likely believe they are safe from everything, and free to continue borderline predatory behavior on young women. 

Oh for fuck's sake 

Predatory behaviour ?
Do they force them going backstage ?

are they promising a career in music if they blow them ?? 

• Like 1

2 hours ago, betterman said:

Maybe she did a test before going backstage

I think IF the Hardskool single is coming out soon, the timing of the new Slash singel is a bit odd - he will compete against himself!?

Could this be a sign that he is not that into the GNR material, because Axl uses his old songs where he has little input and wants to showcase music that he has written?

I think Slash is definitely going to be far more invested in his solo album, but I think he's liking what he's up to with GNR. I wouldn't have said that before this run though. 

It is odd that he'd have a single out right around the time GNR might have another, but I guess with the way releases are happening this year and delays with printing vinyl and physical copies the timing might just be the timing. I'd imagine he'd prefer to have at least a few months separation between releases though because even a poorly received GNR record would totally eclipse his album, unless he's made a masterpiece. There's room for both though!

As for the covid test? maybe? but I doubt it, they probably asked if she was vaccinated... well I hope they at least asked that😄

• Like 1

1 minute ago, allwaystired said:

Also.....there has been zero suggestion from anyone that Axl is making any sort of sexual moves on fans. Not a single thing.

All we ever hear is that he's polite. The fixation with him doing other stuff is just odd. 

To be fair, that fixation only exists in a mind of one messed up user around here. 

• Like 3

1 hour ago, Blackstar said:

Thanks! Okay then yeah forget it GnR ain’t putting out a full album this year. Maybe just HardSkool/Absurd as a split single or part of an EP or bonus tracks on a UYI box.

The AFD box and LTD came out around the same time, so I guess they’re planning to repeat that same business model again. We shall see, I suppose.

At this point I just hope we still get HardSkool before the end of the year, at least.

8 minutes ago, rocknroll41 said:

Thanks! Okay then yeah forget it GnR ain’t putting out a full album this year. Maybe just HardSkool/Absurd as a split single or part of an EP or bonus tracks on a UYI box.

The AFD box and LTD came out around the same time, so I guess they’re planning to repeat that same business model again. We shall see, I suppose.

At this point I just hope we still get HardSkool before the end of the year, at least.

I don't think that's certain. Covid has fucked things up in regards to physical releases, so there may be both at around the same time.

I also don't think there is going to be a UYI box set this year. If that were the case, there would be promotion from UMG by now similarly to the AFD box set.

In any case, Slash will be doing interviews to promote SMKC and he'll inevitably have to answer about GnR, too.

• Like 2

I think there's a chance the Guns release was meant to be 2020, and then got cancelled due to covid. Slash, a prolific musician, was probably planning for 2021 for his next solo album. Now since things are back, I wonder if those plans and dates are just hard clashing together.

• Like 1

4 minutes ago, Blackstar said:

I don't think that's certain. Covid has fucked things up in regards to physical releases, so there may be both at around the same time.

I also don't think there is going to be a UYI box set this year. If that were the case, there would be promotion from UMG by now similarly to the AFD box set.

In any case, Slash will be doing interviews to promote SMKC and he'll inevitably have to answer about GnR, too.

Oh ffs, if I hear another "all things considered" about a gnr record while another smkc record is promoted, I'll... well I won't do anything. I'll be ticked off I guess. Fucking myles kennedy. Used to love him in back from cali, starlight and even anastasia. Now I just wanna kick him in the nuts.

• Haha 1