Search "Hard Skool" on Spotify and GnR comes up (NOT THE SONG)

10 minutes ago, AxlRoseCDII said:

However, many signs point to a likely Hard Skool release.

And if it doesn't? You guys are nuts, HS is not coming tonight, just like it didn't in Vegas when it seemed so likely. This entire forum has been infected with Folie à deux. I've been hurt too many times by this same pattern of thought that I'm not falling for that shit again lol.

Edited by StrangerInThisTown
  • Like 3
  • Confused 1

4 minutes ago, StrangerInThisTown said:

And if it doesn't? You guys are nuts, HS is not coming tonight, just like it didn't in Vegas when it seemed so likely. This entire forum has been infected with Folie à deux. I've been hurt too many times by this same pattern of thought that I'm not falling for that shit again lol.

I know deep down you’re right, but let me believe man. This band gives us jack shit to cling to :(

• GNFNR 1

6 minutes ago, Blackstar said:

What we know for sure is that it exists, it's been rehearsed, and it will come out at some point. So, if it doesn't come out tonight, there's no reason to have a meltdown like "it'll never be played/released," "there's no album," etc.

I'm personally not going to worry unless we finish the year out with no other signs of life. Everything would be so perfect for a release today but an October or November release for a new single is definitely fair.

• Like 1

1 minute ago, AxlRoseCDII said:

The thing that's weird to me is the spelling is off. Wouldn't it still be spelled Hard Skool? Is that just an automated thing from lyrics sites?

I caught that too, but then it being one word was like "well that's something GNR would pull" lol. 

2 hours ago, Sweersa said:

I have a telephone call tonight with a woman dear to my heart around the time the Chicago concert will happen. So maybe our love will spread to GN'R, and we will get a new song or something special from that. <3

Be sure to charm her by telling her how she should handle the D.

• Like 1
  • Haha 1

2 hours ago, Blackstar said:

What we know for sure is that it exists, it's been rehearsed, and it will come out at some point. So, if it doesn't come out tonight, there's no reason to have a meltdown like "it'll never be played/released," "there's no album," etc.

I think just looking at this bands long and proven history of not releasing content justifies people thinking if it's not released soon it probably won't be. Axl has had music that is finished and exists for years, doesn't mean we got to hear any of it. 

Edited by Jw224

Searching "Hard SK" in Canada brings up Guns N Roses as an artist. Anything further gets me nothing. 

I want to be excited. I want to be excited. I am excited. But I've been let down more than enough times to be effected by it if it doesn't happen. I'm ready for whatever comes. 

29 minutes ago, Gunner55 said:

Searching "Hard SK" in Canada brings up Guns N Roses as an artist. Anything further gets me nothing. 

I want to be excited. I want to be excited. I am excited. But I've been let down more than enough times to be effected by it if it doesn't happen. I'm ready for whatever comes. 

Does that mean for everybody in Canada now? Everybody in US? 

Is it possible that Spotify maybe just merely picked up on so many people searching Hard School as a term in relation to GNR that their algorithm just created that bridge between the words Hard School and GNR's artist page?

Idk if that is a thing that can happen, but to me such a thing could be just as plausible as Hard School being uploaded, in Spotify's database, and the song linking to GNR only for some countries and not others

• Like 2

9 minutes ago, WhazUp said:

Is it possible that Spotify maybe just merely picked up on so many people searching Hard School as a term in relation to GNR that their algorithm just created that bridge between the words Hard School and GNR's artist page?

Idk if that is a thing that can happen, but to me such a thing could be just as plausible as Hard School being uploaded, in Spotify's database, and the song linking to GNR only for some countries and not others

I tried searching for ‘Future Past’ (Duran Durans next album title) which isn’t out yet and it happens the same, Duran Duran is the first result