Illusions 30 official merch

https://gnrmerch.com/products/30th-anniversary-use-your-illusion-yellow-longsleeve

It's worse than a joke, it's unprofessional.  There is no knock off shop in the slums of Eastern Europe or China that could do worse than that. The letters aren't even straight, and the most generic font.  Disgusting yellow 

It's Hideous and absurd 

Edited by billie
  • GNFNR 1
  • ABSUЯD 1

2 minutes ago, billie said:

https://gnrmerch.com/products/30th-anniversary-use-your-illusion-yellow-longsleeve

It's worse than a joke, it's unprofessional.  There is no knock off shop in the slums of Eastern Europe or China that could do worse than that. The letters aren't even straight, and the most generic font.  Disgusting yellow 

It's supposed to not be straight. But, still ugly.

5 minutes ago, drlaban said:

It's supposed to not be straight. But, still ugly.

It would not have been hard for this band to make an effort, really lazy. That yellow t shirt is disgusting 

Compare that yellow piece of shit to below. Night and day 

images?q=tbn:ANd9GcRIc9Q-_AHyycq9oXNEzyF

• Like 3

@Fernando is a great example of the fact that you in can't buy good taste even if you have all the money in the world. Wtf are you thinking with these? You should be ashamed.

25 minutes ago, TKesseli said:

This reminds me of Friends, when Chandler and Monica agreed to make their own presents for their anniversary, and then they forgot they had to make it, and in the end they came up with crappy presents. Thats what these merchs are. Crappy!!!! 

That actually is a flananana

• Like 1
  • Haha 1

2 hours ago, MYWIFEMYLIFE said:

This band, label and the management are utter idiots, fuck'em all. wish maiden/tallica/kiss....vs had this monumental and colossal album and the back catalogue, GNR is a fuckin' joke.

serious question,  is it possible to find a band (management/label/etc) more amateur than GNR?  even bands with no record label try harder.

• GNFNR 1

3 hours ago, GS67 said:

#UseYourIllusion30 September 17, 1991. The anniversary collection, out now. Share your favorite UYI moments with us. 

https://GNR.lnk.to/UYI

Jeezo - that’s horrible stuff. 🤦‍♂️

Im always comparing GNR and MetallicA (I know - even I’m getting tired doing it) but look at how The Black Album is being celebrated…all over the media, quality reissue, top merch. And we get this…..🤦‍♂️

• Like 2
  • GNFNR 1
  • ABSUЯD 1

17 minutes ago, DTJ80 said:

Jeezo - that’s horrible stuff. 🤦‍♂️

Im always comparing GNR and MetallicA (I know - even I’m getting tired doing it) but look at how The Black Album is being celebrated…all over the media, quality reissue, top merch. And we get this…..🤦‍♂️

Yea that's the way to do it. I just don't get why this band won't give enough shits to celebrate this release properly. I mean it was life changing for them as a band 

My nana used to say "if you can't say anything nice, don't say anything at all". That also applies to merch, "if you can't take the time to design proper merch, don't put out anything at all". They could of re-released the tour shirt designs, which were sooooooooo cool. What is this, amateur hour 😂 

• Like 1
  • GNFNR 1

5 minutes ago, Powderfinger said:

There’s more chance of me slimming back into the medium shirt I bought in 92 than there is of me buying a large one of these ugly shirts. That yellow one is manky.... 

You should post it if you still have it. I'd love to see how it's held up after 29 years. You'd have to actively try to have merch this bad. Seems like someone messed around in a design program for a few minutes and called it a day. I could celebrate the UYI anniversary all the same by going to Kohl's and getting a UYI shirt for 12 bucks.

5 minutes ago, MattleyCrue said:

Nothing like any of the original UYI tour shirts but I ended up buying the hat, the tee, the long sleeve and the sweat shirt. 

🤯 The hat is OK but what exactly is it the that you liked about the other stuff?

That's a lot of money for dreadful merch!