Illusions 30 official merch

3 hours ago, felixGNR said:

serious question,  is it possible to find a band (management/label/etc) more amateur than GNR?  even bands with no record label try harder.

I can poo very small in the mornings and that poo can do a lot better than team brazil, label and WHOEVER deals with biz shit in gnr alltogether in terms of marketing, they're assholes trying to ruin everything gnr related, look at how metallica does with that crappy black albumi how maiden copes with their shitty catalogue after killers and what gnr doesnt even do for the glorious UYIs.  I can understand the retard, moronic team brazil and stuff at gnr side, but universal music group, my sincere fuck you goes to you!

• Like 1

1 hour ago, janrichmond said:

My friends would NOT be impressed :lol:

You probably wouldn't have too many left if you started wearing that.....

1 hour ago, MattleyCrue said:

I spent $175 total on them. Don’t really love the designs but figured why not I collect tons of GnR merch so I would feel terrible if I missed out. 

You Sir, are absolutely mad. 

• Haha 2

They could make so much money if they could partner with the right designer for their merch. 90% of it just really sucks. UYI was such a cool time period for the band. There is so much interesting source material they could use. How is that only the lithographs are awesome? 

• Like 1

1 hour ago, Arnuld said:

They could make so much money if they could partner with the right designer for their merch. 90% of it just really sucks. UYI was such a cool time period for the band. There is so much interesting source material they could use. How is that only the lithographs are awesome? 

Cause the lithos aren't designed by @Fernando. Very simple

• Like 1

2 minutes ago, k12 said:

It is amazing whoever designs the "city themed" t-shirts and lithos on this tour is practically a genius, and whoever designed those Use Your Illusion merch is cluless

They hire professional artists to do the city-specific lithos and shirts, while Fernando is in charge of the regular merch... so it makes complete sense that the UYI anniversary merch is amateurish, overpriced shit. :lol:

On 9/17/2021 at 9:50 PM, janrichmond said:

Lol, they don't have any of the anniversary merch in the UK store. 

They don't have much of anything tbh

EMP has us covered. All the stuff that ships mid-october looks to be anniversary merch, and it looks far better than this official store shite :lol:

Alternative Fashion Online - Men's & Women's Clothing - EMP UK

Edited by AxlIsGod.
Added link
  • GNFNR 2

1 hour ago, AxlIsGod. said:

I hope so. I've ordered the UYI2 shirt and the split cover hoodie, hopefully the quality is decent.

but no shipping to the  US right? 

On 9/18/2021 at 1:59 PM, megaguns1982 said:

This is what you get when your management is a fucking maid….. lol

sorry being a maid has nothing to do with laziness/ lack of creativity/ etc.

14 hours ago, felixGNR said:

but no shipping to the  US right?

If you really want to order from overseas you can usually find a mail forwarding address in the country you're buying from :) I've done it a few times when buying from USA and Japan, getting things sent to the UK. Costs a little more as there's usually a service fee but I've never found it to be outrageously overpriced.