Team Brazil being fucking idiots

14 hours ago, Nintari said:

This is a management crew who literally hires young female models, ushers them out near the front row, groups them together and then snaps their photos so they can make people think the young and the beautiful attend the concerts on all their social media outlets.

Nothing surprises me.

Agree, it is shameful.

• Like 1

9 minutes ago, Sweersa said:

We have tried hanging out, but he refuses to believe any of the post 2001 tracks I have with vocals were recorded by Axl :D

Unless those tracks are Scraped, Shacklers, TIL Remix etc - then yeah I don't!

Edited by Pele
  • Like 1

12 minutes ago, Sweersa said:

You will be in for a big surprise when the album drops, and/or if you visited Tom Zutaut and he shares his collection with you. 

:lol:Please!

Ok, you've named your source so you might as well tell us what you claim 'Zodiac 13' to be now called.

4 hours ago, SoulMonster said:

It is not necessarily in the manager's best interest for the band to perform. It really depends on how the manager is compensated. Some get a cut of the profits, and then it is in the manager's personal interest for the band to release music or tour. Others don't, and then they have no incentive to get the artist to do something. 

Axl did not hire a housekeeper and her son. Axl promoted his personal assistant to also manage his affairs. Yes, she was a housekeeper/nanny at some point, but focusing on this aspect of her and not the executive assistant position she had back in Brazil or her long-time position as Axl's personal assistant where she also overviewed business agreements and gave counsel of business affairs, is highly disingenuous. As for Fernando, he has grown up and into his role. From one perspective, one could easily argue that no one is more experienced in handling Axl and dealing with the Guns N' Roses business. I am not saying this to mean they are good at their job, we all know there is plenty of sound criticism that can be levied at them and how Team Brazil operates, but this "Axl hired his housekeeper" is trite and pointless.

As for Azoff, he was likely important in getting the Best Buy deal done that facilitated the release of Chinese Democracy, but he stood on the shoulders of previous managers who had also worked on various tasks towards the release. Suggesting that Azoff single-handedly got the record released is a big misrepresentation of the long process that culminated in the release. If anything, the CD saga informs us that other managers have NOT worked out. Business savvy, experienced managers came to short when it came to Axl. They failed. Again and again. Does that mean that only Team Brazil can manage Axl? Nope, don't think so, but he is (or has been) a quite demanding client. 

Can Team Brazil oversee the release of another record? Yes, why not? If Axl and the band really wants to record then I see no reason why they couldn't do that. They have successfully managed a huge amount of touring, a couple of singes were release on their watch, the AFD reissue/box, a fucking shitload of merch, the lithographs, etc. I see no reason why a new Guns N' Roses record couldn't be released while they managed the band, either, if Axl pushes for it. And that's the crux. 

And if another record is released, then their personal management style, unprofessional communication with the fan base, etc, becomes entirely irrelevant. At least to me.

Great response and explanation. 

Some seem to ignore the obvious. 

Slash and Duff have returned, all including Axl seem to have put the past behind them, Axl seems a very different person interms of being in a happy place, successful tours by the band have been completed and are continuing and the band have recently released Absurd. 

All of this has taken place under the current management team. 

Give credit, were credit is due.. 

Lastly, the housekeeper reference some use, shows ignorence. 

Its clear in these peoples minds, a housekeeper has no skills and nothing to offer in life. 

Unfortunately, it's more of a reflection on them as a person and how they view  life. 

Any person who aspires to better themselves, to benefit their family should be admired, not put down.

Edited by kiwiguns
  • Like 3

im from latin america and i find very disrespecful and racist the coments on team brasil being janitors or monkeys or whatever you call them, they can be some bad managers and had a bad way to do things but that s not a excuse for being racist or clasist, even the title of this tread is so childish and violate the forum norms

Edited by darkside259
  • Like 2
  • Haha 1

1 minute ago, darkside259 said:

im from latin america and i find very disrespecful and racist the coments on team brasil being janitors or monkeys or whatever you call them, they can be some bad managers and had a bad way to do things but that s not a excuse for being racist or clasist 

How exactly is that racist? If someone doesn't like someone because of their occupation, or former occupation, it doesn't imply the person who doesn't like them views them that way because of their race. You are postulating that based on assumptions. 

Plenty of people from Latin America also view them in the same negative way others not from that part of the world do. It has nothing to do with race, unless the person "attacking" them calls out their ethnic background, especially in a disrespectful fashion, which can also be subjective, when not descriptive. 

If I say something like: "I don't like construction workers working on my car because they don't know how to fix cars." It's not racist at all, even if most construction workers happen to be a majority of a particular ethnic group.

• Like 1

On 9/20/2021 at 5:57 AM, Nintari said:

This is a management crew who literally hires young female models, ushers them out near the front row, groups them together and then snaps their photos so they can make people think the young and the beautiful attend the concerts on all their social media outlets.

Nothing surprises me.

Are they taking applications?

3 hours ago, Pele said:

Well I think my stance is clear.

He seems to be upping the ante by suggesting he's heard (or knows someone who has heard) new material.

“Ive never heard anything but a guy i know he’s heard it”………… lol, but seriously i believe Zodiac has vocals, from a couple people i know #notaninsider

11 hours ago, darkside259 said:

im from latin america and i find very disrespecful and racist the coments on team brasil being janitors or monkeys or whatever you call them, they can be some bad managers and had a bad way to do things but that s not a excuse for being racist or clasist, even the title of this tread is so childish and violate the forum norms

This very conversation happened here a few months ago. It had the same (wrong) assumption and the same answer as it will have now. 
So: No, it is not racist. People are not calling TB janitors or "monkeys" (huh? haven’t seen that one) or toilet cleaners because they’re Brazilian. It’s because of Beta’s former occupation and the fact folks tend not to like her and Fernando for reasons solely related to GN’R and Axl. There hasn’t been the slightest hint at any suggestion that janitors or toilet cleaners would be exclusively connected to Brazil in any way. 
And when someone uses the adjective "Brazilian" in this context, that’s not because they think this crap applies to anyone from Brazil, it’s because that’s just how you denote the family. After all, they have it in their very name – Team Brazil. If they were from Norway, we would call them "that Norwegian family". If they were from China, we would call them... guess what. It would have nothing to do with the country of origin per se, like it has nothing to do with the country of origin – Brazil or Latin America – in this case. 
The fact that you unfortunately choose to find racism there is your problem, and there’s no reason for anyone to adjust their phrasing in order to accommodate your needs. 
As Steve Hughes says, if you wanna be offended, well, then be offended. Nothing happens. 

• Like 3

6 hours ago, jamillos said:

This very conversation happened here a few months ago. It had the same (wrong) assumption and the same answer as it will have now. 
So: No, it is not racist. People are not calling TB janitors or "monkeys" (huh? haven’t seen that one) or toilet cleaners because they’re Brazilian. It’s because of Beta’s former occupation and the fact folks tend not to like her and Fernando for reasons solely related to GN’R and Axl. There hasn’t been the slightest hint at any suggestion that janitors or toilet cleaners would be exclusively connected to Brazil in any way. 
And when someone uses the adjective "Brazilian" in this context, that’s not because they think this crap applies to anyone from Brazil, it’s because that’s just how you denote the family. After all, they have it in their very name – Team Brazil. If they were from Norway, we would call them "that Norwegian family". If they were from China, we would call them... guess what. It would have nothing to do with the country of origin per se, like it has nothing to do with the country of origin – Brazil or Latin America – in this case. 
The fact that you unfortunately choose to find racism there is your problem, and there’s no reason for anyone to adjust their phrasing in order to accommodate your needs. 
As Steve Hughes says, if you wanna be offended, well, then be offended. Nothing happens. 

im not offended, is just my opinion and btw there is many comments and even pictures for  example "consuela"from family guy being used in this forum for mocking beta, thats funny and very fucking racist to hahahah but i guess steve could be right... then again is just my opinion maybe im wrong who knows, i just wanna some blue ray from uyi i don t really care that much 

50 minutes ago, darkside259 said:

im not offended, is just my opinion and btw there is many comments and even pictures for  example "consuela"from family guy being used in this forum for mocking beta, thats funny and very fucking racist to hahahah but i guess steve could be right... then again is just my opinion maybe im wrong who knows, i just wanna some blue ray from uyi i don t really care that much 

"Offended" and "finding that racist" is pretty much the same in this particular context, let’s not split hairs. 
As for Consuela, I know what you mean, I’ve seen it. But you know what? I bet I would find it very funny even if I was from those parts of the world. But that’s me, and I guess I can’t really assess this, since I’m not from there. Look at it this way: would you/people have found it racist 20 years ago? Before all the PC madness? Seriously, think about it. Remember the affair with Apu from the Simpsons? I think it’s just zeitgeist, an extreme reaction to extreme changes in the world, and being it just an unhealthy, unreasonable passing phenomenon (talking about PC bullshit here, not racism as such), it will go away sooner or later, like everything else. That's nature. 
As for the rest, I agree. :)

• Like 2