Where do we go??? Final 6 shows

40 minutes ago, RussTCB said:

No one has ever mentioned Atlas Shrugged in connection with proving your info wrong. People have mentioned stuff like the vocals for Rock The Rock being definitive proof that your info is wrong though. 

I don't have any 'info'.

We know he recorded Rock the Rock.  We know he recorded some stuff post 99, some of it ended up on Chinese.  The General, Blood in the Water and This I love remix remain unreleased.

• Haha 3

28 minutes ago, AxlRoseCDII said:

Rock the Rock, This I Love Remix, there were a decent bit of CD vocals recorded after 2000, Sebastian Bach sessions, etc. just because we don’t see it doesn’t mean it’s untrue. 

Agree.

Scraped, Better, Shacklers, This I Love remix, The General and Blood in the Water were all recorded way after 99.

• Haha 1

9 minutes ago, Pele said:

I don't have any 'info'.

We know he recorded Rock the Rock.  We know he recorded some stuff post 99, some of it ended up on Chinese.  The General, Blood in the Water and This I love remix remain unreleased.

7 minutes ago, Pele said:

Agree.

Scraped, Better, Shacklers, This I Love remix, The General and Blood in the Water were all recorded way after 99.

Lolwut.....you're entire shtick is "Axl hasn't recorded any vocals past 1999 and I know this because of my source who is an insider". Now you're changing it because people have proved that there are several examples of Axl recording vocals after 99. On top of which you're now saying you don't have an inside source? That's rich 😂 

• Haha 2

Just now, RussTCB said:

Lolwut.....you're entire shtick is "Axl hasn't recorded any vocals past 1999 and I know this because of my source who is an insider". Now you're changing it because people have proved that there are several examples of Axl recording vocals after 99. On top of which you're now saying you don't have an inside source? That's rich 😂 

Russ, you're idea of me speaking to 'insiders' is false.

'Insiders' are generally 'insiders' because they claim to have detailed information about new songs that the rest of us haven't heard.

I say the exact opposite.

It's obvious he has recorded vocals after 99.  Some of them are on the album.

I have given my shtick over and over but people seem to mis-interpenetrate.  He had a creative period in 98-99 when he wrote/recorded the bulk of his work.  He had a brief flashes of inspiration where he recorded in 05/06/07.  I believe the output here was much, much smaller and we've heard everything.

I believe everything we hear in the future, we've already heard, and it's very very average.

• Like 1

4 minutes ago, Pele said:

I believe everything we hear in the future, we've already heard, and it's very very average.

Yeah I can understand why you think this like. GNR are the only band I know who can release 'new' music... that most fans have already heard beforehand! And also agree on what I've heard already being fairly average.

3 hours ago, RussTCB said:

I assume there's already been several 3 hour meetings on how to fill the space that was supposed to be used for Mexico & Australia. 

They'll set up shop in Vegas or do an insanely overpriced theater run in the US or something. 

Real image of Fernando’s hands after the last 3 hour meeting…

image.jpeg.2c586beaae55896d2b630b192036815e.jpeg

• Haha 2

12 minutes ago, Pele said:

Russ, you're idea of me speaking to 'insiders' is false.

'Insiders' are generally 'insiders' because they claim to have detailed information about new songs that the rest of us haven't heard.

I say the exact opposite.

You've claimed your information comes from a person connected to the band and / or it's management, no? 

Maybe I'm confused because you spent years and years PM'ing the staff and many users on this board looking for "dirt" on a person who runs another GN'R forum. 

You only posted on the public forum when you were calling other people out for posting on that forum because you claimed to have extreme dislike for the person who runs it. 

Then you started posting info on the forum, using the person who runs that forum as your source, while telling people that they're directly connected to the band. 

So this whole "I never said I was an insider" but doesn't work. 

• Like 1

4 minutes ago, RussTCB said:

You've claimed your information comes from a person connected to the band and / or it's management, no? 

Maybe I'm confused because you spent years and years PM'ing the staff and many users on this board looking for "dirt" on a person who runs another GN'R forum. 

You only posted on the public forum when you were calling other people out for posting on that forum because you claimed to have extreme dislike for the person who runs it. 

Then you started posting info on the forum, using the person who runs that forum as your source, while telling people that they're directly connected to the band. 

So this whole "I never said I was an insider" but doesn't work. 

We can't discuss banned members - but absolutely not, the above is false.  There is a guy banned from this forum who I know gets info directly from Beta.  The same guy responsible for the video takedowns

He certainly would not pass any of that info on to me.  I've no idea what his opinion/knowledge of new material is.

• Haha 1

14 minutes ago, Pele said:

We can't discuss banned members - but absolutely not, the above is false.  There is a guy banned from this forum who I know gets info directly from Beta.  The same guy responsible for the video takedowns

He certainly would not pass any of that info on to me.  I've no idea what his opinion/knowledge of new material is.

Ah, OK, so they get their information directly from Beta.....which none of us have any way to prove. Also, discussing them didn't stop you from continually PM'ing the staff and many other users about them constantly. 

I had no, and continue to have no interest in discussing that person. I had to tell you that several times as did the rest of the staff. As did many other users who have complained about PMs they've received from you.

However, what I said above is true: you've continually attempted to position yourself as someone who knows something the rest of us don't. You do it over and over and over. It's become a running joke on the forum except it's not funny. 

Everyone is aware that you think Axl didn't record any vocals after 99. That's been proven false. And now you want to go back on having tried to act as if you had information the rest of us didn't. 

If you want to contribute to the forum like a regular user / fan, awesome. But if you want to keep saying the same things over and over, then change your story, you're going to get called out for it. 

• Like 1

1 hour ago, Pele said:

Haha what?

Are you honestly suggesting what I've posted isn't the likely outcome?

Ok - I'll take some of the 'shade' out of it.  I think the likely next steps are as follows:

• Slash records another album with Myles Kennedy,
  • We get interviews from band members suggesting finishing touches are being made to a GNR album
  • At some point, they go back out on tour and play HardSkool or Atlas and maybe release it

Please post at least one quote from Fortus saying axl is finishing vox. Very interested to see these imaginary interviews!

1 minute ago, RussTCB said:

Ah, OK, so they get their information directly from Beta.....which none of us have any way to prove. Also, discussing them didn't stop you from continually PM'ing the staff and many other users about them constantly. 

I had no, and continue to have no interest in discussing that person. I had to tell you that several times as did the rest of the staff. As did many other users who have complained about PMs they've received from you.

However, what I said above is true: you've continually attempted to position yourself as someone who knows something the rest of us don't. You do it over and over and over. It's become a running joke on the forum except it's not funny. 

Everyone is aware that you think Axl didn't record any vocals after 99. That's been proven false. And now you want to go back on having tried to act as if you had information the rest of us didn't. 

If you want to contribute to the forum like a regular user / fan, awesome. But if you want to keep saying the same things over and over, then change your story, you're going to get called out for it. 

Wot he said...

• Like 1

1 hour ago, Trin9498 said:

They probably announce a US arena tour for fall :)

I think if that were happening we would've heard about it by now, because they would've added dates on to the existing tour (that's the most practical way to do it anyway).

9 minutes ago, rocknroll41 said:

I suppose they may be able to do a run in the US in February-March as the record is coming out and then hit some international markets in April-May before GnR returns in June, but it will all depend on what the covid situation is like worldwide by then.

I think it's going to be a US run until May or whenever Slash has to go back to GnR rehearsals, then more touring either US or international in the fall unless GnR books dates then. 2023 might see international dates as well.

• Like 1

10 hours ago, FabioRoses said:

Would be nice to do some "lost cities" tour right now, til mid december or something. There's lots of places they haven't been in a while, like New Mexico (1992), Idaho (2002), West Virginia (2006), Virginia (1993), South Dakota (2010), South Carolina (2011), Rhode Island (1993), Mississippi (1992), Maine (1993), Iowa (2006), Alabama (1993), Maryland (2016), Georgia (2016). Maybe some Canadian dates as well (don't know how they're dealing with concerts right now). 

I'm in Montreal, things aren't really at that point here yet.

5 hours ago, Jw224 said:

Either they play HS or they don't. If they don't we get nothing for a long time, which is what I'm expecting.

I still think there's a possibility that it gets released without being played, ie. at some point after the tour.

2 hours ago, willl said:

Unfortunately I think this is what's in store. Radio silence basically until they hit Europe in my opinion.

Even if nothing comes out, Slash will start doing interviews - probably next month - to promote the new SMKC and he'll be inevitably asked about GnR, too (and about HS specifically, since he has shared the souncheck clip), so he'll have to say something, even if it's not a straight answer.

• Like 4