Hard Skool Officially Released at Midnight - Sept 24

5 hours ago, Atlas19 said:

Hey, it looks like the Hard Skool EP is coming faster than the original release date. The new shipping dates in the official merch is January 28th now, for all 3 formats, cd, cassete and vinyl

https://gnrmerch.com/products/hard-skool-cd

That would be rad if all 3rd formats shipped early. 

• Like 1

1 hour ago, RussTCB said:

HOLY SHIT. I just got a shipping notification for the 7"! I cannot believe GN'R did something early!! 

I thought the very same thing, LOL. Are these shipping from the US? I ordered the Robocop t-shirt from the Detroit show last year and it took a couple of weeks or so to get here in Italy, as far as I remember. Fingers crossed.

39 minutes ago, Twinaleblood said:

I thought the very same thing, LOL. Are these shipping from the US? I ordered the Robocop t-shirt from the Detroit show last year and it took a couple of weeks or so to get here in Italy, as far as I remember. Fingers crossed.

I'm thinking they're shipping from the US, yeah. My email had a tracking number for the US Postal Service at least. 

• Like 1

29 minutes ago, DTV88 said:

It’s shipping from Ferndale, MI. @RussTCB, you’ll be the first one here to get it :headbang:

9 minutes ago, RussTCB said:

Whoa, I didn't even realize that! Ferndale is about 30 minutes from me. I wonder if it might show up tomorrow. 

Ferndale?! I guess I could walk to get my copy :lol:

• Like 1

3 hours ago, RussTCB said:

Whoa, I didn't even realize that! Ferndale is about 30 minutes from me. I wonder if it might show up tomorrow. 

2 hours ago, ZoSoRose said:

Ferndale?! I guess I could walk to get my copy :lol:

Ya lucky bastards, enjoy!

• Like 1

Regarding the 1996 Jackie Chan thing. 

All we know is that 96 GNR were making a song for a Jackie Chan movie, and that Jackie Chan was a confirmed (but changed) title of a new GNR track.

To assume they are the same song would be speculation

9 minutes ago, RussTCB said:

The records shipping from Ferndale Michigan makes me wonder if they were pressed at the Third Man Records pressing plant downtown Detroit. If so, I should go there and see if they're pressing anything else from GN'R. 

Is that Jack White's pressing plant?

9 minutes ago, SoulMonster said:

Do it! Do it you son of a bitch! Do it!

I should be able to tell from the runout on the deadwax if it was pressed at TMR. 

If it was, it'll be very easy to investigate possible other pressings. The pressing plant has a huge window so you can see it operating 24/7

• GNFNR 1
  • ABSUЯD 1

6 hours ago, RussTCB said:

The records shipping from Ferndale Michigan makes me wonder if they were pressed at the Third Man Records pressing plant downtown Detroit. If so, I should go there and see if they're pressing anything else from GN'R. 

May be worthwhile capturing that in the off chance you end up getting some sort of exclusive! At the very least, you'd have extra footage to use if you ever do a video on the single.

• Thanks 1