Hard Skool Officially Released at Midnight - Sept 24

Just now, muzzay1130 said:

Richard Foruts in the last solo with Slash. I know cos I can hear Fortus's guitar tone in there. 

I think it's

Drums: Frank Ferrer Bass: Duff Mckagen Guitar: Richard Fortus Guitar: Slash Percussion: Dizzy or Melissa and Vocals: Axl 

There’s also an organ. Pretty sure that’s dizzy.

• Like 1

7 minutes ago, AxlRoseCDII said:

Im confused about the new vocals in the last chorus claim. It sounds like the 99 take again to me, copied from the earlier chorus.

The very last chorus sounds new to my ears. Could just be the new/final mixing but sounds new to me. 

I'm not sure that's definitely Bucket at the end. He's not the only guitarist who can play this, you know. 

Also, where exactly do you guys hear new Axl in the last chorus? Just went briefly through the Village one and it sounds the same to me. Will give it another go. 

• Like 1

Just now, muzzay1130 said:

Richard Foruts in the last solo with Slash. I know cos I can hear Fortus's guitar tone in there. 

I think it's

Drums: Frank Ferrer Bass: Duff Mckagen Guitar: Richard Fortus Guitar: Slash Percussion: Dizzy or Melissa and Vocals: Axl 

Buckethead in the last solo. I know cos I can hear Buckethead's guitar tone in there. 

Any other takers? Any shouts on Paul Tobias? 

• Like 1
  • ABSUЯD 1

Just now, RussTCB said:

The very last chorus sounds new to my ears. Could just be the new/final mixing but sounds new to me. 

The very last chorus is different because it is longer. In the demo version it is just one stanza of the chorus ending the song, with this version it is two. 

But I don't hear that it is new.

• Like 1

11 minutes ago, RussTCB said:

Buckets tapping still being in the mix near the end. Nice! 

10 minutes ago, rumandraisin said:

Its 4tus shredding and tapping

9 minutes ago, allwaystired said:

Yeah, that's Bucket for sure

It's not tapping and it's not Bucket. To me sounds like a really fast vibrato. And yeah, this one really sounds like Richard is in left channel. Hope it is him indeed. 

7 minutes ago, Blackstar said:

There are no credits yet. It'll most likely be credited collectively to "Guns N' Roses," just like Absurd. Then we'll have to wait until it's added to the PRO's (Performing Rights Organizations) databases (ASCAP, GMR, SESAC), to see who are entitled to royalties for it as writers.

Like I posted before, the Spotify link (even though the song is still not available here) has the credits as Guns N' Roses for both writing and performance. It also says the source is Geffen.

• Like 1

1 minute ago, allwaystired said:

Buckethead in the last solo. I know cos I can hear Buckethead's guitar tone in there. 

Any other takers? Any shouts on Paul Tobias? 

Nope, the last solo is a mixture of Richard and Slash. No others in it..  I know the tone cos im a guitarist 

Edited by muzzay1130
  • Like 1

Just now, Master Of Reality said:

After listening to the demo 5000 times this has to grow on me :lol:. The new guitar work sounds amazing...bummer the 'hardskoool' rehearsal backings from Duff aren't there. Could have made it stronger in my opinion. Pretty cool song!

I think i hear Duff, he's just very quiet in the mix.