Hard Skool Officially Released at Midnight - Sept 24

3 minutes ago, Master Of Reality said:

After listening to the demo 5000 times this has to grow on me :lol:. The new guitar work sounds amazing...bummer the 'hardskoool' rehearsal backings from Duff aren't there. Could have made it stronger in my opinion. Pretty cool song!

Duff’s vocals are there. Super low but they’re there. Someone else pointed it out to me so I listened specifically for it. Haha

1 minute ago, ShadowOfTheWave said:

How did we find out Brain was still on Absurd, where was that information released? Seems we'll soon know for sure if it's Frank on this or not.

It was in the credits. For some reason the credits on HardSkool aren’t fully updated yet. Doesnt even say who the producer is.

Just now, RussTCB said:

People waiting to hear officially if Frank drumming on it.

They'll need to praise the drumming if it's anyone but Frank or shit it on it if it is Frank. Certainly cannot comment prior to knowing for sure. 

"Oh I get why something was off at this mark of the song"

Once they find out it's Frank

• Haha 3

1 minute ago, ShadowOfTheWave said:

How did we find out Brain was still on Absurd, where was that information released? Seems we'll soon know for sure if it's Frank on this or not.

As soon as the video was released - it was in the official youtube credits. Beta confirmed it too, later, saying that drums was all Brain.

3 minutes ago, RussTCB said:

People waiting to hear officially if Frank drumming on it.

They'll need to praise the drumming if it's anyone but Frank or shit it on it if it is Frank. Certainly cannot comment prior to knowing for sure. 

If you're referring to me, you've got it all wrong. I've always liked Frank, and I don't care for Brain at all, besides songwriting. I was annoyed at the celebration that Frank was left off Absurd and was hopeful this is actually him.

Edited by ShadowOfTheWave

I’m hoping there is a “pre-order” album uploaded at midnight which would include Absurd and Hard Skool as early songs available. I need some verification an album is upcoming ASAP. The hard skool high will come down and then we will be hanging for more 

• Sad 1