Hard Skool Officially Released at Midnight - Sept 24

The mix and guitar isn't doing it for me. The bass and vocals are though. 

Just now, Oldest Goat said:

Enriching your life one post at a time. :lol:

I'm in such a good mood bro. A new album is on the way I know it. We believe even more.

Probably next year, I'd say an EP first. 

20 minutes ago, Muddy said:

The original was far superior in my opinion. A much more musical , dynamic and cohesive song. 

The original intro was beautiful . Duffs intro sounds out of place . Slash’s guitar work on the song sounds random , doesn’t fit with the vibe of the song . 

The Chinese democracy era of GNR was very special , very talented musicians . Intricate, layered, technical rock ‘n’ roll for the 2000s.

Velvet Revolver was very special as well . Heavy, groove oriented, tight old school style rock.

This hybrid line up sounds … off . They should have started from scratch rather than having slash and duff add overdubs and changes to already recorded songs . The fact that they are releasing 20 year old songs makes me realize they are very hard up for new material.

I actually agree on your last point. But completely disagree on the multiple ChiDem lineups being all that special! Technically proficient musicians don't necessarily make good songs. The band responsible for the bulk of the tracks on CD mainly played the old band's songs live. Which tells ya a lot!

• Like 1

10 minutes ago, Oldest Goat said:

Enriching your life one post at a time. :lol:

I'm in such a good mood bro. A new album is on the way I know it. We believe even more.

Awesome. I'm so glad to hear you're in a great mood. 

Personally, I've made a big shift in my life over this past year. Instead of talking a lot about how I need to be more positive, I've been going to great lengths to BE more positive. In any case, I'm glad you're in a great mood :)

• Like 1