Hard Skool Officially Released at Midnight - Sept 24

2 minutes ago, Tom-Ass said:

I am sure I will but I am not seeking it out..  Just not a fan of the way they go about about writing and recording... It is a joke

They’ve literally done it this way even on Appetite though. I get what you’re saying though. I’d love some newly created songs and new vocals too, but I’m so happy to get studio versions of these vaulted songs as well.  

• Like 1

Just now, North Korean Democracy said:

Axl sounds better on the chorus here than on the leaked demo, he sounds like vintage Axl. This sounds like a GNR song more than the whole CD and Shitworms

I wonder if someday we will know on what year he recorded this vocals, if there's some re-recording or something like that. 

2 minutes ago, youngswedishvinyl said:

Oh, that directed at you and wasn’t meant to be taken as a insult! I just meant that it’s crazy that the vocals for Hard Skool we’re recorded a year after Hit Me Baby One More Time :)

Förstår inte vad du vill/försöker säga men okej. :lol:

• Haha 2

3 minutes ago, AxlRoseCDII said:

There’s a chance this song started in the 96/97 sessions right? I doubt Axl was recording many vocals around then anyways. A sit down interview with Duff and Axl explaining where the song came from would be nice

If it's the 1996 Jackie Chan song, it didn't have vocals yet then according to Sorum.

4 minutes ago, Tom-Ass said:

Huh?  

Brought in songs that others worked on. Anything Goes is an example.

On Illusions, they all wrote songs that other band members came in and recorded on or added elements to. It isn’t like this band is known for all sitting together as a group and creating.