What Song Should Be Released next

The General. We should want the unheard ones (General counts since what we heard is such bad quality) and instrumentals with vocals first!

I'd love to hear The General, Zodiac, Soul Monster/Me and My Elvis, Berlin/Oklahoma, Tonto, Quicksong, etc. completed with vocals and Slash!

• Like 2

My guess would be Atlas or Perhaps.  I’ve wondered if they would re-release chinese completely in some form or under different album name with slash and duff.  Like have hard skool, absurd, better, chinese, Madagascar and some random others.  Wouldn’t surprise me at this point.  I honestly wonder how many songs and demos were written between 94-97 with slash and duff that got used.  I’ve always though hardskool was likely one, but I’m sure there are others.  Oklahoma, maybe curly shuffle and others 

1 hour ago, h2sublime said:

I think they redid Better I haven't heard anyone talking about the reworked version they play live  

Besides Slash's solos and the new intro, isn't the song exactly as it is on the recording? As much as I love Better, it should just stay as is.

• Like 1