Skid Row

goodtimes8inity

58 minutes ago, goodtimes8inity said:

when, if ever, will they get back together?

would have predicted a skid row reunion with the same likelihood as a gn'r reunion.

skid row is awesome.

Bach is about to do a tour where he plays Slave To The Grind in its entirety. That's the closest you're going to get to a Skid Row tour. 

8 minutes ago, ZoSoRose said:

It would probably suck. I cannot believe they haven't though for some easy money. The ship has probably sailed at this point, but I'd still go

I think it would be fine if they brought Rob Affuso back on drums along with Bach. Having said that, it ain't happening. 

• Like 1

They tried a few years ago and couldn't even get past a group text message. It won't happen. Bach is too much of a child.

Funny enough, I think Skid Row is also playing slave in its entirety, so just go see both shows and combine them in your brain.

It says A LOT about working with Bach that Rachel and Snake have continued to turn money down time and time again to do it.

• Like 3

38 minutes ago, Stiff Competition said:

They tried a few years ago and couldn't even get past a group text message. It won't happen. Bach is too much of a child.

Funny enough, I think Skid Row is also playing slave in its entirety, so just go see both shows and combine them in your brain.

It says A LOT about working with Bach that Rachel and Snake have continued to turn money down time and time again to do it.

A friend of mines band scored the opening spot for Bachs tour. She's really excited about it and I'm trying to be supportive, but I feel like it's gonna be a hard tour for them due to Bach. 

Seen Baz twice recently. It's such fun to hear Skid Row songs and see Baz live. Grew up on Slave to the Grind. I would say Skid row is a close 2nd favorite band for me, next to GN'R. I've seen interviews with Dave Sabo and he shows absolutely no interest in reuniting. So sad, considering how much money there is in it and classic rock tours.

13 hours ago, RussTCB said:

A friend of mines band scored the opening spot for Bachs tour. She's really excited about it and I'm trying to be supportive, but I feel like it's gonna be a hard tour for them due to Bach. 

I really want to like Bach, but he does seem like the kind of person you would go out of your way to avoid if you knew him in real life.

And he's completely insufferable on social media.

• Like 1

6 minutes ago, Towelie said:

I really want to like Bach, but he does seem like the kind of person you would go out of your way to avoid if you knew him in real life.

And he's completely insufferable on social media.

I've been told he's most likely coming to check out my record collection when the tour comes through Detroit. I shit you not, I'm actually worried about him being around my records. 

• Haha 1
  • Wow 1

31 minutes ago, RussTCB said:

I've been told he's most likely coming to check out my record collection when the tour comes through Detroit. I shit you not, I'm actually worried about him being around my records. 

the rest of Skid Row seems to fuckin' hate Bach, so much so that they seem willing to lose any potential reunion money and the chance to play to bigger crowds just to avoid any contact with him. They will probably never work with him again and I honestly don't blame them. From what I can tell without knowing the guy, he seems to be a self centered douch, a real diva. 

having said that, this doesn't mean he treats his fans like shit. In many cases musicians with big egos are actually nice to their fans so my suggestion is to maybe give Sebastian limited access to the cheaper records in your collection if he does swings by. Good luck.

Edited by Rovim
  • Like 1