Pit & early entry questions

17 minutes ago, tox said:

Is the early entry pit separate/in front of the general pit? Can you ever get early entry some way the day or two before the show?

The Pit is the Pit (single space).  Early entry just gets you in before the GA crowd.  Looks like the final show has early entry still available.  

• Like 1

For what it's worth, I got there a half hour after doors opened and still managed to be right behind the rail people at the center of the stage.

If you're completely set on having a rail spot, then Early Entry will probably be worth it. But if you're tall enough and don't mind finding a good spot one row back (depending on how big the crowd/metro area is, perhaps), then a regular ticket and arrival just before doors open should suffice! And maybe then some.

• Like 1

32 minutes ago, Original said:

The Pit is the Pit (single space).  Early entry just gets you in before the GA crowd.  Looks like the final show has early entry still available.  

Ok it just looked like there was a separation in Columbus with a small crowd in the very front  

2 hours ago, tox said:

Ok it just looked like there was a separation in Columbus with a small crowd in the very front  

So for St Paul I was in the Pit (back as I don't need to be smashed up front).  Main floor is all reserved, then yes a small buffer zone (for security) then the Pit.  maybe that's what you're talking about.