Physical copies of Hard Skool available for pre-order

Just now, Blackstar said:

To me it shows the 7'' to be $17.98, not $30.

It was listed at $29.98 then dropped to $17. 98

Just now, sofine11 said:

So I think we can gather that since this won’t ship until 2028 an album is not exactly “on the horizon”. 😑

Didn't wanna be the one to say it, but yeah, since you did.......😂 this doesn't bode well for a full new album any time soon. 

• Like 1

4 minutes ago, RussTCB said:

It was listed at $29.98 then dropped to $17. 98

Also the text in the description was "This 7in features a unique peel off sticker on the front cover" and now it's "This product comes with a Hard Skool sticker."!

Edited by Gunnerfan_rus

16 minutes ago, Blackstar said:

Fernando said on Reddit "Releases are starting to get slotted."

I'm not reading much into it, but I couldn't help thinking that it's interesting that he said "starting".

He also uses plural instead of singular which makes it sound like more than just Hard Skool 

Edited by Sosso
  • Like 1

16 minutes ago, AxlRoseCDII said:

Honestly if they did something like this the rest of their career instead of a full album I could get behind that.

Perhaps / Atlas 2022

The General / Soulmonster 2023

etc

No no no no no no! I’m sorry but if this is all we get even this is year it’s incredibly underwhelming. We are like people who are starving being thrown scraps of food so it feels like a feast. These singles need to lead to at minimum a 2021 EP release. 

• Like 2

22 minutes ago, AxlRoseCDII said:

Honestly if they did something like this the rest of their career instead of a full album I could get behind that.

Perhaps / Atlas 2022

The General / Soulmonster 2023

etc

Being drip fed forever does not sound at all appealing, people say stuff like this then Fernando does it :lol:

• Like 1

1 minute ago, Haters Gonna Hate said:

Why wasn't this tour called the Back To Skool tour with the cd out the first week so they could sell all this stuff at the shows and hype it up more, very odd.

Pretty much where I’m at. Axl should’ve been singing this song every night of the tour to promote it. Instead he doesn’t even play it the night of its release???? I’m even more confused right now then I was last night.

• Like 1