Physical copies of Hard Skool available for pre-order

8 hours ago, drlaban said:

Just a guess: H S is on a future album, Absurd is not. So if you want Absurd on a physical release this EP is what you need to get. 

If one has to be on a future album, I'd def prefer Hard Skool. However, I just don't think they'd release this EP and THEN include them again on another album 

3 hours ago, DoMw94 said:

Any way of pre-ordering in the UK? When it takes me to the UK store it's not there

2 hours ago, MYWIFEMYLIFE said:

Fucking make it available in other parts of the planet ffs!

I had no issues ordering it off the US site. I realize shipping and exchange could play a factor in you not necessarily wanting to pay a premium, but nevertheless it is there if you really want it.

• Like 1

12 minutes ago, James Bond said:

I had no issues ordering it off the US site. I realize shipping and exchange could play a factor in you not necessarily wanting to pay a premium, but nevertheless it is there if you really want it.

cassette cd mc cost  was 75 usd and prolly extra customs and delivery is in 2022 july. I already ordered it in 1st hour :D but wanna buy here too, it'll be a lot less messy. Btw, it's ridiculous money for the ones who want to buy these at a decent price if they buy from us site.

44 minutes ago, MYWIFEMYLIFE said:

cassette cd mc cost  was 75 usd and prolly extra customs and delivery is in 2022 july. I already ordered it in 1st hour :D but wanna buy here too, it'll be a lot less messy. Btw, it's ridiculous money for the ones who want to buy these at a decent price if they buy from us site.

Fortunately shipping/exchange to Canada really wasn't too bad ($18 USD shipping cost for the vinyl and CD to Canada). Pretty average shipping cost for US to Canada so I can't complain.

2 hours ago, Tyson said:

If one has to be on a future album, I'd def prefer Hard Skool. However, I just don't think they'd release this EP and THEN include them again on another album 

Wasn't Civil War released a year before the UYI albums? It's completely possible one or both of these songs are included in an album...

• Like 1

Just now, James Bond said:

Fortunately shipping/exchange to Canada really wasn't too bad ($18 USD shipping cost for the vinyl and CD to Canada). Pretty average shipping cost for US to Canada so I can't complain.

My order was close to $100, but after shipping was about $150. :(

I think it's because I ordered so much shit that ships at different times, as they are available. I can't have those songs on cassette, vinyl, and CD soon enough. Kills me I have to wait 5 months. Oh well, maybe we will have a new album by then, released digitally. 

• Sad 1
  • ABSUЯD 1

19 minutes ago, Sweersa said:

My order was close to $100, but after shipping was about $150. :(

I think it's because I ordered so much shit that ships at different times, as they are available. I can't have those songs on cassette, vinyl, and CD soon enough. Kills me I have to wait 5 months. Oh well, maybe we will have a new album by then, released digitally. 

All I wanted was the 7" for HS so my order was around $24 including tax and shipping. 

26 minutes ago, RussTCB said:

All I wanted was the 7" for HS so my order was around $24 including tax and shipping. 

I ordered 1 pack of the Hard Skool stickers, 2 or 3 Hard Skool CDs, 2 cassettes, and 2 vinyls. Gotta have some to keep open, some to play with, and 1 to give to my dad. 

• GNFNR 1

2 hours ago, Sweersa said:

You ordered all different formats of the same thing?!?

• Haha 1

4 hours ago, Gordon Comstock said:

Wasn't Civil War released a year before the UYI albums? It's completely possible one or both of these songs are included in an album...

True but Civil War was on a charity album iirc and KOHD was on the Days of Thunder soundtrack. Neither were actual GNR releases if that makes a difference. 

• Like 2

2 minutes ago, GnR Chris said:

I want the stickers ... but why the fuck do stickers cost $12? That's more than the CD. They're killing me with shipping btw. But I must have the vinyl and the CD because I always said if they put out new music, I'd cop.

I think the vinyl comes with stickers 

8 hours ago, Sweersa said:

What if their live Absurd is a 2001 Silkworms performance? :D 

As long as it has the "What can I do, with a bitch like you?" line in it... I'm in. So much better than simply yelling ABSURD over and over again in a fake British accent.

Edited by Nintari
  • Like 1
  • ABSUЯD 1

3 hours ago, Sweersa said:

Absolutely! 

Wow! Fair play to ya. I have not purchased purchased a CD since AC/DC's Rock Or Bust album in 2014 and have no intention of doing so again! Might get into vinyl again some day but I currently just stream all music. Would willingly pay more for the pleasure but that's a different story! Not interested in GNR's recent work enough to even entertain the concept of purchasing physical copies I'm afraid.