Physical copies of Hard Skool available for pre-order

31 minutes ago, allwaystired said:

Do you pay import and taxes on top of that? Any ideas? 

Pretty certain you won't. I think you pay any duty in advance as its a big company (Universal), also I think Royal Mail will only pick you up on it if you buy something in excess of £30 or something, but you've paid in advance anyway.

Edited by jackparker123
  • Like 1

14 hours ago, RussTCB said:

I told @Sweersaa cassette would happen!

And yes, cassettes are the worst lol 

NO WAY! I gotta pre-order them tapes. Myself and my 1999 Mercedes-Benz thanks you.

EDIT: Ordered those shits. Multiple of each, CD, cassette, vinyl, I want it all. I didn't even care shipping was $50 since they are all shipping separately as they become available. :D

Now they just need to release the album to get more of my money. Since most of these things are shipping early next year, is it reasonable to assume we will not get an album until then? I'd settle for a digital release this November. ;)

Edited by Sweersa
  • Like 2

11 hours ago, RussTCB said:

There is absolutely no reason to product this HS/Absurd merch if there's a full album on the way. 

In short, these two new songs are all we're getting for a long time. 

I’m not so sure about this. It’s GNR we’re talking about. One thing they’re good at is releasing high-priced merchandise for us to buy. They’ll take my money for this, then release a studio record that I’ll also buy and put in my Locked and Loaded box set. I’ve spent an stupid amount of money on this band and I don’t care. Haha

3 hours ago, thelostrose said:

Hopefully - when you order the CD and the vinyl - they separate the shipping. ;) 

They do indeed. And they also charge you two shipping fees whether you wanna wait or not. 

Anyone think they missed the mark not releasing an ABSURD shirt? Artwork for that is much cooler. 

17 hours ago, GNR_RNR said:

Wow new GNR music on a physical disk!!

Isn't this one of the signs of the apocalypse? 

Is it overpriced? Yes

Will I buy it? Too F'N right :lol:

That CD single is going to be great!

You're part of the problem.

Pay them for this crap, and that;s the reason why the next release in about 3 years will be Atlas and Perhaps with Rose's 99 vocals pasted over Slash instead of a real album that he actually goes into a studio and sings on.

And they'll charge you and promise to ship it in 6 months.

You can bet your bottom dollar we'll be getting posts in Feb saying there is no sign of these CDs actually being delivered.

• GNFNR 1
  • Haha 1

11 hours ago, RussTCB said:

There is absolutely no reason to product this HS/Absurd merch if there's a full album on the way. 

In short, these two new songs are all we're getting for a long time. 

100% corrcect.

Anyone expecting an album of new songs after this needs locking up for their own safety at this point.

3 minutes ago, Pele said:

You're part of the problem.

Pay them for this crap, and that;s the reason why the next release in about 3 years will be Atlas and Perhaps with Rose's 99 vocals pasted over Slash instead of a real album that he actually goes into a studio and sings on.

He didn't record the vocals for Atlas and Perhaps in a studio!? 

Just now, Pele said:

Yes he did.

21 years ago, back when he was a creative artist.

If/When you eventually hear 'new' songs by GNR, you've already heard the work of the singer

Except if it is The General, Soul Monster, or any other song, new or old, that I haven't heard before. But oh yeah, for some reason you don't think these vocals exist :lol:

3 minutes ago, SoulMonster said:

Except if it is The General, Soul Monster, or any other song, new or old, that I haven't heard before. But oh yeah, for some reason you don't think these vocals exist :lol:

He recorded The General 15 years ago, during a brief creative spurt, and they've been heard.

Lol at Soul Monster.

If you ever hear that with vocals (of actual lyrics), I'll make a public topic apologizing profusely to you.

Edited by Pele

11 minutes ago, Pele said:

He recorded The General 15 years ago, during a brief creative spurt, and they've been heard.

Lol at Soul Monster.

If you ever hear that with vocals (of actual lyrics), I'll make a public topic apologizing profusely to you.

No need to apologize to me

So you insinuate that a new record with Perhaps and Atlas will not feature vocals recorded in a studio, that I have heard vocals on The General, and that Axl lied when he stated he had recorded vocals to Soul Monster.

Future yourself should apologize to old yourself for making a fool of yourself. 

4 minutes ago, SoulMonster said:

No need to apologize to me

So you insinuate that a new record with Perhaps and Atlas will not feature vocals recorded in a studio, that I have heard vocals on The General, and that Axl lied when he stated he had recorded vocals to Soul Monster.

Future yourself should apologize to old yourself for making a fool of yourself. 

It's crystal clear what I've said.

If a release comes (unlikely) it will contain vocals recorded in a studio of songs we've already heard that he sang 15-20 years ago.

And you're clinging on to the hope that he actually recorded lyrics for Zodiac, Tonto, SoulMonster, Seven and all the others lol.

At what point would you conceivably give up on that?  Like how many more years passing that you don't hear these fictional songs will you accept they weren't done?

How many more releases of patched vocals we've already heard will it take?

Edited by Pele