Physical copies of Hard Skool available for pre-order

8 minutes ago, Pele said:

It's crystal clear what I've said.

If a release comes (unlikely) it will contain vocals recorded in a studio of songs we've already heard that he sang 15-20 years ago.

And you're clinging on to the hope that he actually recorded lyrics for Zodiac, Tonto, SoulMonster, Seven and all the others lol.

At what point would you conceivably give up on that?  Like how many more years passing that you don't hear these fictional songs will you accept they weren't done?

I have never said anything about Axl having recorded vocals to those specific songs. He has said he has added vocals to Soul Monster, and I believe him, and we know he has added vocals to The General. Then comes various anecdotal evidence suggesting more unreleased songs with vocals exist, including the fact that we know he recorded vocals to songs for CD as well as other projects post 2000. So yeah, I believe very strongly (:lol:) that there are other unreleased songs with vocals.

As for when we will get to hear them, if ever - I don't know. In the world of GN'R thing take time, possible years. That being said, I am confident we will get to hear new music in 2022 or 2023, although it might not be any of these songs. So to answer your question: I will accept Axl miraculously only recorded vocals to songs we have heard on CD or through leaks, and absolutely nothing else, and that he lied re: Soul Monster, when Axl goes on record to say so. 

7 minutes ago, SoulMonster said:

So to answer your question: I will accept Axl miraculously only recorded vocals to songs we have heard on CD or through leaks, and absolutely nothing else, and that he lied re: Soul Monster, when Axl goes on record to say so. 

Ok cool - well he'll never do that, so you're happy to wait indefinitely for songs that don't exist.

Cool.

1 minute ago, Gordon Comstock said:

Axl: the bridge on Soul Monster is the meanest thing I've ever sung. It was like a christmas card of unadulterated venom.

Pele: AxL nEvEr ReCoRdEd VoCaLs FoR sOuL mOnStEr.

Give it a fuckin rest man. :lol:

You'll never hear that imaginary bridge.

3 minutes ago, Pele said:

Ok cool - well he'll never do that, so you're happy to wait indefinitely for songs that don't exist.

Fortunately, you haven't managed to put together any sensible argument for why everything Axl has recorded after 2000 were either released on CD or has happened to leak (The General), why he would lie about Soul Monster, or why all anecdotal evidence of additional songs is wrong. So yeah, I will keep on waiting for those songs despite your impotent attempts at arguing against it. 

• Like 2

28 minutes ago, SoulMonster said:

Fortunately, you haven't managed to put together any sensible argument for why everything Axl has recorded after 2000 were either released on CD or has happened to leak (The General), why he would lie about Soul Monster, or why all anecdotal evidence of additional songs is wrong. So yeah, I will keep on waiting for those songs despite your impotent attempts at arguing against it. 

Why would he lie about Soul Monster?  Probably same reason him, his team and his band-mates have lied over and over again about fellow up albums, new songs and finishing touches on his vocals.

To keep people talking about them so they continue to sell tours and merchandise.

7 minutes ago, vangbng said:

So with shipping dates next year.... the Album also will be released around this date ?

What album?

7 minutes ago, Pele said:

Why would he lie about Soul Monster?  Probably same reason him, his team and his band-mates have lied over and over again about fellow up albums, new songs and finishing touches on his vocals.

To keep people talking about them so they continue to sell tours and merchandise.

What album?

a new GNR album.

Just now, WVsax27 said:

I'd love a new live album tbh

Eh, it wouldn't be as good as Live Era..., maybe do the songs Live Era dosen't have, like what Kiss did for their Alive albums. For example, "Chinese Democracy", "Double Talkin' Jive", "Better", "Live And Let Die", "You're Crazy", "Shadow Of Your Love", and whatever other song they missed on Live Era. Maybe just find any bootleg albums and then create a live masterpiece.

I loved You're Crazy live in Minneapolis the other night. Really pleased that a live version of the song will be on the EP. Don't Cry feels like an odd choice, but no complaints. It's not the new studio album with fresh vocals that we're hoping for. Still, it's great to see some activity from the band. 

3 hours ago, Pele said:

What album?

I'll give you a compliment- you're resilient.

The price is expensive, delivery schedule farcical, but I'm chuffed!!!!

5 hours ago, Pele said:

It's crystal clear what I've said.

If a release comes (unlikely) it will contain vocals recorded in a studio of songs we've already heard that he sang 15-20 years ago.

And you're clinging on to the hope that he actually recorded lyrics for Zodiac, Tonto, SoulMonster, Seven and all the others lol.

At what point would you conceivably give up on that?  Like how many more years passing that you don't hear these fictional songs will you accept they weren't done?

How many more releases of patched vocals we've already heard will it take?

@Pele Marco Beltrami heard Seven, The General, and Thyme w VOCALS in 2003 when he added strings to these songs. He said Seven was the best of the bunch. Axl wanted CD2 out for the European summer 2010 tour and it was rejected for release by the record company. There is a complete second album with VOCALS and there has been for over a decade. Dude you are crazy if you think there aren’t a ton more completed songs with vocals. 

4 minutes ago, Arnuld said:

@Pele Marco Beltrami heard Seven, The General, and Thyme w VOCALS in 2003 when he added strings to these songs. He said Seven was the best of the bunch. Axl wanted CD2 out for the European summer 2010 tour and it was rejected for release by the record company. There is a complete second album with VOCALS and there has been for over a decade. Dude you are crazy if you think there aren’t a ton more completed songs with vocals. 

Actually, Beltrami said they had no vocals when he worked on them in 2003.

https://www.blabbermouth.net/news/film-composer-talks-about-his-work-on-guns-n-roses-chinese-democracy/

""That was sort of just work for hire," Beltrami explained. "I guess they'd heard some of my orchestral music of mine. I met with Axl [Rose] and he played me these songs, asked me my ideas about them, and I told him what I thought they needed. They gave me four songs to orchestrate. A couple of them I did more than orchestrating, I actually wrote some melodies and stuff. It was a fun project. I really enjoyed it. The music was eclectic and at the time that I was doing it there were no lyrics on the songs that I was working on. People ask me about the album and I really have no idea about the release. I thought it was coming out last September. I'm the wrong person to ask about that."

Edited by ShadowOfTheWave

5 hours ago, Pele said:

Cool.

You'll never hear that imaginary bridge.

Why do you feel the need to argue Axl lied about singing the bridge? This makes no sense whatsoever. You could make the argument he didn't finish the entire song and only completed certain parts (this would still be unsubstantiated) but saying he lied about singing a bridge is completely asinine.