Check this out!!!

1 hour ago, MaskingApathy said:

Trust me, you're not missing out on anything. They guy barely played anything.

As far as recordings go, I'm sure he's keeping his mouth shut about anything he has that is of actual value.

Cheers - I wasn’t sure if there was more to the episode than just the tape….I’ll just forget about it then. 🤣👍

1 hour ago, MaskingApathy said:

Trust me, you're not missing out on anything. They guy barely played anything.

As far as recordings go, I'm sure he's keeping his mouth shut about anything he has that is of actual value.

I would love to hear some of those recordings. The first rehearsals with Ole and Duff, the first couple of shows (March 26 or April 11 for example). They played Sweet Emotion from Aerosmith but that one got replaced with Mama Kin when Slash joined the band. 

Edited by Sosso

19 hours ago, Sosso said:

I would love to hear some of those recordings. The first rehearsals with Ole and Duff, the first couple of shows (March 26 or April 11 for example). They played Sweet Emotion from Aerosmith but that one got replaced with Mama Kin when Slash joined the band. 

He's never going to share. He's just going to keep it all to trade with other people who have other unheard material.