GNR tried to outparty Motley Crue and lost

Damn you guys need to chill out Slash found it funny and even included the story in his book:lol: Him and Nikki always were good friends and are still to this day. It was a different time and this kind of debauchery is what rockstars are known for, this is nothing compared to what went on during the Motley/Ozzy tour in 1983.

Edited by StrangerInThisTown
  • Like 3

21 hours ago, scottish nutter said:

I dont believe a word tommy says, cringe guy that talks like he is 12 year old,  they pretend to down a bottle of jack on stage when we all know its fake, saying they were out drinking slash when slash was well on before they even met up, then they would drink less so they wouldnt get as drunk

Yeah, color me skeptical about Tommy's version of events. As you point out, it's also missing context. Like how much SLASH and DUFF had already consumed before challenging those guys then passing out.

We know SLASH and DUFF used to drink a ton. DUFF so much that his pancreas eventually gave way. There are other rock stars such as Steve Clark and Phil Collen who were legendary in how much they could drink. Clark once reportedly tested at a blood-alcohol level of 0.59 years before he actually passed away. I'm sure most these rock star guys can consume an awful lot.

IIRC in the early days SLASH couldn't go on stage w/o drinking half a bottle of Jack.

Regardless, I'm not so sure any of them are head and shoulders above the other.

• 4 weeks later...
On 9/26/2021 at 10:58 PM, Martin Riggs said:

First off real drinkers don’t sit at a bar downing as many shots as quickly as they can. Fucking amateur hour.  Real partying is drinking for the duration and still keeping your shit together. Also teabagging a fellow dude is douchey as fuck. I would end someone that did that to me..especially if they had the audacity to take a picture of it and spread it around. 

That sure got me going...Fucking Ace! :lol::shades:rock4:headbang: