Hats off to GNR in 2021

7 minutes ago, sofine11 said:

He’s still out there at 59 giving it his all. That alone matters so much. We’re hard on them, they’ve kinda made that bed, but 2021 was a win for all. 

…..I still want that album. 😏

Totally agree that they're laying in the bed they made BUT yeah, they managed to make most of us happy with their effort. And YES, I absolutely still want/expect an album 

• Like 3

4 minutes ago, RussTCB said:

Totally agree that they're laying in the bed they made BUT yeah, they managed to make most of us happy with their effort. And YES, I absolutely still want/expect an album 

If that damn Conspirators album wasn’t announced for early 22, I’d fully expect an album to follow even with the physical HS single release. I’m still wondering how it’d make sense logistically, but still optimistic.

• Like 1

It's nice that they've released two songs but still no sign of an album and I'm not interested in spending money on something that isn't that. Hopefully we get more info but until then I'm not giving them props beyond that, which let's be honest isn't something all that amazing.

Edited by Jw224

6 hours ago, Sweersa said:

With the Hardskool singles physically shipping in Q1 2022, is it safe to assume any chance of a new album before the end of 2021 is gone?

IMO, most definitely out of question for album 2021, just makes no sense. Earliest would be at beginning of tour in June 22, but most likely November 2022 in time for Xmas. 

• Like 1

12 hours ago, Sweersa said:

I bet the hold up is reverting Bumblefoot's additions to CD2 and restoring some of Bucket's best contributions, and of course incorporating Slash.

And remastering Axl's vocals which apparently only can be from 1999 and no other year :lol:

• Like 1