Why Can't you listen to OMG Outside North America

5 minutes ago, t-p-d-a said:

I read somewhere that OMG on the soundtrack CD  for the movie is just a demo version. It wasn't finished for a final release. It has no official release. I'm a OMG fan too. They should finish that song and release it.

so it could be reworked with Slash & duff

11 minutes ago, t-p-d-a said:

I read somewhere that OMG on the soundtrack CD  for the movie is just a demo version. It wasn't finished for a final release. It has no official release. I'm a OMG fan too. They should finish that song and release it.

It’s still officially released. Whether or not the band considers it a “demo” is something else 

• Like 2

Just now, t-p-d-a said:

i hope... there is leak floating around where Bumblefoot played over Oh My God (and Silkworms). Maybe Bumblefoot and co. worked on Oh My God to finished it.

I Know it was on the alt set a lot in 2018 maybe they were planning to play it but axl might have changed his mind

Just now, History2010 said:

1. The link works perfectly fine here in the US. It might be unavailable in other countries.

2. Unofficial YouTube links are not allowed. This is an official upload on the official GN'R YouTube channel. 

I live in the UK which i guess is the reason. I wasn't sure if was all youtube links or not

• kingcanyon changed the title to Why Isn't OMG on Guns N Roses Youtube Channel in the Uk
1 minute ago, History2010 said:

I'm not sure why they don't make it accessible to everyone. But yeah, it's just the song with the cover art from End of Days. No fancy video effects or anything. 

OMG.jpg

Nice Art. I Wonder if it's cause it's more as a demo and they just want people in the states to hear it but for all i know it could be North America only

2 minutes ago, kingcanyon said:

Nice Art. I Wonder if it's cause it's more as a demo and they just want people in the states to hear it but for all i know it could be North America only

Also in the US, Oh My God is available on streaming services like Apple Music and Spotify. Can it be streamed in the UK?

omgapple.jpg

• Wow 1

Just now, Nice Boy said:

I called a UK radio station once years ago  and asked them to play it so I could hear what it was like

They didn't play it 

Probably because GnR were deeply unfashionable at the time, plus its not very good tbf

I've Heard it cause there are other vids but the quality is shit

16 minutes ago, guitarpatch said:

Seems like it’s an international licensing issue. Most likely it’s on the film/label side 

Yup. I bought OMG off UK iTunes years ago and can no longer redownload it :/ Same with some other film music I bought like the soundtrack for The Thing.