So...whats next?

7 hours ago, Old_school_gnr_fan said:

Not sure about the future in Mexico, but Australia is done for. They're a country in civil war (no pun intended) due to the extreme COVID lockdowns. It's not going to end well there, and I feel bad for their citizens.

As someone who lives in Melbourne, I hope this is a sarcastic post and I’m just missing it.

• Like 1

I've had a lot of fun following this tour and the two new songs, and official studio releases. It's a bummer it's over. I was lowkey hoping for a random UCAP theater type tour. Brief Vegas run. Something to keep this momentum going. The band sounded tight, they all looked like they were having a blast after a year off the road. I am now a believer a new album drop was likely imminent but it was all put on pause starting with Mexico.

I have no further expectations. If Mexico and Australia were still happening I feel like we MAYBE would have gotten another single or two. But I don’t care if anything else happens this year. They released two new songs. Things are heading in the right direction for the future. 

• Like 3
  • GNFNR 1

13 minutes ago, Chester 524 said:

what should happen?  

1. release a new album

2. tour on the albums for a year or two

3. pop up arena tour featuring the AFD Five playing the entire afd album, lies and a few illusions songs 

4. next leg of the tour features Gilby and Matt making guest appearances promoting their contract with Netflix which has released the behind the scenes UYI tour vault videos for a limited time

what will happen:

1. Hard Skool toy school bus

2. GNR launches a Wheel of Fortune online game.  only letters the player can choose are "F" AND "N".

3. a pinball machine that costs 30 grand. there is a rubber fist that punches the player directly in the crotch at random times so he can accurately sing along to the NITL versions of our favorite hits.  

4. Perla gets remarried and Slash is off the hook for alimony payments and then quits GNR

:rofl-lol:

37 minutes ago, Chester 524 said:

what should happen?  

1. release a new album

3. pop up arena tour featuring the AFD Five playing the entire afd album, lies and a few illusions songs 

4. next leg of the tour features Gilby and Matt making guest appearances promoting their contract with Netflix which has released the behind the scenes UYI tour vault videos for a limited time

what will happen:

2. GNR launches a Wheel of Fortune online game.  only letters the player can choose are "F" AND "N".

3. a pinball machine that costs 30 grand. there is a rubber fist that punches the player directly in the crotch at random times so he can accurately sing along to the NITL versions of our favorite hits.  

4. Perla gets remarried and Slash is off the hook for alimony payments and then quits GNR

You had me at the mother f'n toy skool bus 

• Haha 1

10 hours ago, Towelie said:

Still don't get why they have to be on tour to release new music. No other band/artist completely disappears off the radar when not touring. Most artists release the music first, THEN tour it. I am pleased we've had two singles, but only a new album will truly make me feel this band cares again.

Yeah, but look at AC/DC, Bon Jovi, and Bruce Springsteen. Last year, they released new albums. You barely hear anything about those albums now. I think Bruce and AC/DC had great albums -probably one of the best albums for Bruce in a long time- and nothing happened. All three are off the radar. I think GNR has a better strategy than the three of them.

It's not weird Slash is promoting a new single already. It's weird they did no promo besides the obligatory social media post for the new GNR studio releases. It'd be cool to hear them discuss future GNR plans, but that isn't gonna happen. If anything, maybe the canceled tour will push up the Conspirators record. I can't wait to see them live again. And here's hoping Duff does another solo tour too.

• Like 1

12 minutes ago, opalho said:

Slash is working on his new album with Miles Kennedy, and in early 2022, he's probably going to go out on tour, so I'm doubtful of the promo "Hard Skool" or new Guns N' Roses album for 2022. Maybe 2023...

Slash's album has already been recorded. The first single is being released this month and the album in Feb. 2022, and apparently he'll be touring for a few months.

But in the second half of 2022 GnR will be touring, so probably there'll be new GnR music, too, then.

• Like 1

1 minute ago, Blackstar said:

Slash's album has already been recorded. The first single is being released this month and the album in Feb. 2022, and apparently he'll be touring for a few months.

But in the second half of 2022 GnR will be touring, so probably there'll be new GnR music, too, then.

When will Guns N' Roses record the album, is the big question

I don't know what the future holds, but I am glad that I was able to see GNR live again after not being to a concert in three years. I'ma also glad that I got to hear Absurd and Hard Skool. I think a new album will be released at some point. I think just a little PATIENCE. I've seen GNR 8 times now. I'm looking forward to seeing them for the 9th time when they are in the NJ/NYC area. 

• Like 2

7 hours ago, Ralphelmo said:

Few shows in US/Canada to kick off the album and then 3 months in Europe. Living The Dream Tour lasted for 11 months and counted 111 shows, I think they'll play half of this amount on upcoming tour.

I think Europe will happen in 2023 so they can do the European festivals. I'm predicting a US tour first half of 2022 before the GnR run.

11 hours ago, Old_school_gnr_fan said:

Not sure about the future in Mexico, but Australia is done for. They're a country in civil war (no pun intended) due to the extreme COVID lockdowns. It's not going to end well there, and I feel bad for their citizens.

No idea what the media is feeding people in the USA, but Australia is not as bad as people overseas are making it out to be. It is really only Sydney and Melbourne experiencing these issues. It's not like the entire country is going to shit, lol.

In any case, i don't expect any activity for GN'R until the next tour.

• Like 1

Total silence I think. 

However I'm feeling positive that a more substantial release will be out before the shipping dates for the Hard Skool EP etc. Don't agree with the general opinion that due to that not being for ages they'll wait till post then to release anything. 

Album and that stuff are two separate entities imo. 

4 hours ago, Chester 524 said:

what should happen?  

1. release a new album

what will happen:

Every single point of both of your lists is a more realistic szenario than the last one. There's no way in hell Perla gets married again in her life as long as Slash's alive :lol:

• Like 1
  • GNFNR 1