SMKC's New Single - The River Is Rising.

Free Bird

6 hours ago, ShadowOfTheWave said:

This been getting any radio play?

According to this active rock radio chart it’s currently at #47. It’s only been out for 2 days where all the other songs on the list have weekly numbers of plays. 

https://hitsdailydouble.com/mediabase_chart_details&fmt=R2

Edited by Martin Riggs
  • Like 2

13 hours ago, Ralphelmo said:

It took me a while but I think I found the right one:

We have 302k views.

It says unavailable, what video is it?

6 hours ago, Ralphelmo said:

What you think about the video itself? I think they did great job, considering equipment and how they captured colors and lighting. 

I like it, cool camera angles, simple and straightforward. 

6 hours ago, Free Bird said:

I wonder if they recorded the record like this.

No they recorded it at RCA Studio A in Nashville.

On 10/23/2021 at 9:22 AM, MaskingApathy said:

87k streams on Spotify (many of those are mine :lol:).

137k streams on Spotify now (I had it on repeat all last night so that's why :lol:).

• Haha 2

14 minutes ago, smoking guns said:

Damn, Hard Skool is at 12!

Yeah hopefully it can make it to the top 10. I just took a glance at a few of the other charts on that website and it’s interesting. Top rock song has like 1,700 or so radio plays. Alternative maybe  2,000 or so. Then you get to country and the top song has 8,000+. 

LA show is all seats?  What the heck.  I'm seeing Halestorm/Evanescence in the same venue in November, and they have a small section for GA.  Aside from that.  Looks like far rows in the outer 100 sections is going for $55.00.  I'll wait it out to see if I can get it for less in the secondary markets.

39 minutes ago, Anguyen92 said:

LA show is all seats?  What the heck.  I'm seeing Halestorm/Evanescence in the same venue in November, and they have a small section for GA.  Aside from that.  Looks like far rows in the outer 100 sections is going for $55.00.  I'll wait it out to see if I can get it for less in the secondary markets.

Even the pit area is seats?

3 minutes ago, Anguyen92 said:

Yeah.  Pit area has seats for that LA show in Youtube Theater.  Gl, getting a cheap ticket for that one..

That theater is part of the new SoFi football stadium complex. Sorta wish they would’ve picked a different venue as it doesn’t really scream rock n roll to me. Although its capacity is 6,000 so I guess there probably isn’t much else competition if you’re trying to go bigger than a theater show but less than an arena.

"The Conspirators is just such a simple, easy band, and it’s been like that from its inception. It’s a band where everybody just wants to get together and play, and there’s really not a lot of other stuff that gets in the way. We get the material together and we go for it, and once a run’s over, then we go and do other things.”

Jesus Slash, tread a bit more carefully when talking about SMKC 

16 minutes ago, Martin Riggs said:

That theater is part of the new SoFi football stadium complex. Sorta wish they would’ve picked a different venue as it doesn’t really scream rock n roll to me. Although its capacity is 6,000 so I guess there probably isn’t much else competition if you’re trying to go bigger than a theater show but less than an arena.

Yeah.  I've been to that stadium complex for parking.  It's not really a great parking spot to get in and get in and it costs $45.00.  It's either that or Microsoft Theater (also all seats) near Staples Center.  It's slightly bigger than Hollywood Palladium which they have played the last few times for their shows in LA.

Edited by Anguyen92
  • Like 1

22 minutes ago, Anguyen92 said:

Yeah.  Pit area has seats for that LA show in Youtube Theater.  Gl, getting a cheap ticket for that one..

Good to know, I'm looking at going to Phoenix, LA, and Vegas. I guess I'll do a cheap ticket for LA also.

11 minutes ago, Martin Riggs said:

It looks like this tour overall they're trying to stick to 5-6k cap theaters. On the LTD tour they did some bigger places but also smaller clubs. In Phoenix I saw them at a 1500 cap standing room only place but now they doing the 5k cap theater down the street. 

• Like 1

I got tickets for Atlanta. Last time I saw Slash I was front row and it was killer. But this time I am paying more for killer seats. Also I have saw on his side before like for GA but this time I am sitting on the other side because it is a raised balcony and if often faces Frank’s side so looking forward to it!

23 minutes ago, Anguyen92 said:

Yeah.  I've been to that stadium complex for parking.  It's not really a great parking spot to get in and get in and it costs $45.00.  It's either that or Microsoft Theater (also all seats) near Staples Center.  It's slightly bigger than Hollywood Palladium which they have played the last few times for their shows in LA.

Yeah, I wish they would play the Greek Theatre. An outdoor gig that also is the best venue in LA imo.

Yeah, Greek Theater is also a great suggestion.  Probably could have done that around July/August.  Don't know what the heck the scheduling is going to be in the Summer, since Slash is probably going to be doing more GNR shows, Myles has some festival runs with his solo act and Alter Bridge may get things rolling with a 7th album.

1 hour ago, Anguyen92 said:

Yeah, Greek Theater is also a great suggestion.  Probably could have done that around July/August.  Don't know what the heck the scheduling is going to be in the Summer, since Slash is probably going to be doing more GNR shows, Myles has some festival runs with his solo act and Alter Bridge may get things rolling with a 7th album.

They're not touring in the summer, Feb/March is it for 2022.