i don t care about you - Fear cover

i was listening to this song and there is a official video btw 

i think is a very unique cover, axl use a voice so punk and clean he could use this song nowdays for his actual voice, would fit like  a glove

the video was made it from the director of the  "perfect crime" documentary pretty sick footage 

9 minutes ago, allwaystired said:

Yeah it's great! 

Was the video official though? I thought it was something a fan knocked up when the clips from Perfect Crime leaked? 

It was official, but never released.

Btw, no clips from the "Perfect Crime" documentary have leaked.

• Like 1

Just now, Blackstar said:

It was official, but never released.

Btw, no clips from the "Perfect Crime" documentary have leaked.

Ah ok, thanks. 

I was under the impression that some were leaked about the time someone was trying to sell it for a huge amount of money? 

Edit: I'm talking about the Robert Johns footage. Was that not from Perfect Crime? 

Edited by allwaystired

1 minute ago, allwaystired said:

Ah ok, thanks. 

I was under the impression that some were leaked about the time someone was trying to sell it for a huge amount of money? 

That was Robert John's own footage (separate from the UYI documentary). Most, if not all, of those clips had been out there for a long time anyway.

The I Don't Care... video was found earlier than the Robert John trailer (I was the one who found it, actually :lol: -  by chance, when I was looking for something else related to GnR videos, I found the director's website and then his vimeo channel )

• Thanks 1

Just now, Blackstar said:

That was Robert John's own footage (separate from the UYI documentary). Most, if not all, of those clips had been out there for a long time anyway.

The I Don't Care... video was found earlier than the Robert John trailer (I was the one who found it, actually :lol: -  by chance, when I was looking for something else related to GnR videos, I found the director's website and then his vimeo channel )

Got you.

I thought Robert Johns was hawking Perfect Crime around, but obviously not. Appreciate the clarification! 

Did anything ever come of the Robert Johns stuff? I assume no-one took him up on his (less than) tempting offer?! 

• Like 1

its a fun tune

1 hour ago, downzy said:

I like to play this song to people who think they have Axl and GNR pegged.

Don't tell 'em it's GNR/Axl until I have them guess who is performing. 

They never get it. 

Id imagine that has something to do with the fact that its a cover, and not their own song

8 hours ago, allwaystired said:

Got you.

I thought Robert Johns was hawking Perfect Crime around, but obviously not. Appreciate the clarification! 

Did anything ever come of the Robert Johns stuff? I assume no-one took him up on his (less than) tempting offer?!

Yes, I assume the same. He has a lot more stuff than the footage that has been around and was included in the trailer, but, if there's truth to the rumoured price he was asking, I doubt there would be any buyers.

• Like 1
  • Sad 1

9 hours ago, SoulMonster said:

A fantastic example of Axl's versatility as a vocalist (lost on most people with only a superficial knowledge of GN'R) and a fantastic song to boot.

I know the first time i listened to AFD i didn't know Axl was lead on ISE.

• Like 2

12 hours ago, allwaystired said:

Ah ok, thanks. 

Edit: I'm talking about the Robert Johns footage. Was that not from Perfect Crime? 

Is the video viewable?

5 minutes ago, Gordon Comstock said:

I think the video surfaced around the time of the Village leaks? I assumed most people on here had seen it by now.

https://streamable.com/6dr67t

No, it was a year before, in 2018 - maybe around the time HoB leaked.

That was also when the video takedowns escalated. I had made the mistake to post the link to the director's video on the forum and it was reported within minutes.

• Like 2
  • Sad 1
  • Wow 1

I believe it's the only GNR song with no lead guitar or solos - unless you count Look At Your Game Girl and My World. 

54 minutes ago, Gordon Comstock said:

I think the video surfaced around the time of the Village leaks? I assumed most people on here had seen it by now.

https://streamable.com/6dr67t

I wonder if they wanted to have this one in the VHS video collection. It doesn't seem to have any way this would air on MTV, but I don't believe the band would want to use this song as a single either.

1 hour ago, Voodoochild said:

I believe it's the only GNR song with no lead guitar or solos - unless you count Look At Your Game Girl and My World. 

I wonder if they wanted to have this one in the VHS video collection. It doesn't seem to have any way this would air on MTV, but I don't believe the band would want to use this song as a single either.

they could play the song and release the video lke the its so easy, would be a legendary move and a smart onw since the vocal range of axl can do justice to this one

• Like 1